• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

So how's the other continent working for you?

They are prepared. Every time they see someone fitting your physical description they are to kidnap the person and check for holy blood marks (as for the pony I will gladly give it back if you return :) (fingers crossed))

Working as a stripperdancer at a local pub is alright. Mondays they get rowdy and I have to remind them of how flat and curveless I am... I think I'll try enlisting in the militia next.

So without even a picture they could go though thousandsseveral people while I make my escape... I'm sorry Rena, Julian, Maria, Chainey, Misheil

:o

Onee-chan, please don't cry! I don't like you crying T___T

Damnit, you people are keeping me up

Go to sleep already....I'll be fine....

Hahaha. Stay up then >_>

Is that how you treat your brother-in-law? >_>

My parents, etc.

Old. Try you and Yuria.

Working as a stripperdancer at a local pub is alright. Mondays they get rowdy and I have to remind them of how flat and curveless I am... I think I'll try enlisting in the militia next.

So without even a picture they could go though thousandsseveral people while I make my escape... I'm sorry Rena, Julian, Maria, Chainey, Misheil

Ah, good to see you are surviving Just remember that dancers suck at fighting and you have poor strength.

They'll be successfull. Remember that in FE world entire armies are max twenty-thirty people I know you already remember. They won't mind a few casualties as they are mad at Akaneia for getting the remake instead of Jugdral. You must tell me later how it works.

Old, done already.

Ah, it won't be needed then.

And with that I'm off for the night. May return before I go to bed but may also not return. Eat your donuts now, everyone.