• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you reject it so much? Tell us.

THE GUY HATES ME. AND I DISLIKE HIM BACK!

Oh please, that "I kill Tailto for Linda" of his is really annoying. AND HE GOT THE NERVE TO BLAME HIS BAN ON ME? SAYING THAT I ASKED HIM TO BE BANNED?

Hahaha. Very funny. He was banned a week after I joined, and I never talk to him even once. WHAT BASE HE HAS?

Ah, good to see you are surviving Just remember that dancers suck at fighting and you have poor strength.

They'll be successfull. Remember that in FE world entire armies are max twenty-thirty people I know you already remember. They won't mind a few casualties as they are mad at Akaneia for getting the remake instead of Jugdral. You must tell me later how it works.

No, I retain my class as a mage. I... just... need... money...

For some reason, I hear they made quick work of Marric. I do wonder, why him? Green is not red. Is one of your captains color blind? I may have a chance yet! I'll be sure to tell if you manage to capture me, as well as the chaos revolting in Akaneia. I hear they want Book II, but there are others here who are against it.

Also, I made a new friend here; Ruka. He says he's in an army against Akane...something for the remake of the remake. I think I'll join his group.

THE GUY HATES ME. AND I DISLIKE HIM BACK!

Oh please, that "I kill Tailto for Linda" of his is really annoying. AND HE GOT THE NERVE TO BLAME HIS BAN ON ME? SAYING THAT I ASKED HIM TO BE BANNED?

Hahaha. Very funny. He was banned a week after I joined, and I never talk to him even once. WHAT BASE HE HAS?

I detect love in the air.

You were Married with Children.

That's where the sitcom came from. You two.

Fia = Peggy.

Destiny Hero makes posts people like, but let's be frank, no one likes him.

He's just a misunderstood fledging troll.

Thank you. I REALLY appreciate it.

Boring

Edited by TheEnd