FE4 THREAD

Fia

Ouch. So what're you gonna do now? Now that you can't rely on these guys.

Slim, but we'll see.

I'll probably stay away from portables if they still hurt me, and then only consider going back if I have a crystal clear issue - ie shit hits the fan

It's pretty easy to avoid it here, but well

Apples and oranges, etc

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably stay away from portables if they still hurt me, and then only consider going back if I have a crystal clear issue - ie shit hits the fan

It's pretty easy to avoid it here, but well

Apples and oranges, etc

Godspeed then, comrade. I hope things work out.

Yeah. I can avoid it and never go just fine, the only thing is that it would also prevent me from college, driving lessons and ever leaving the country. So basically, killing all my dreams and not following them.

You keep your stuff because you're not going anywhere. I'm seeing you in the morning, yes.

ha

haha

hahaha

hahahaha

yeah I wouldn't be getting too excited about that one

Leaving the counter-suicide procedures to them girls

Godspeed then, comrade. I hope things work out.

Yeah. I can avoid it and never go just fine, the only thing is that it would also prevent me from college, driving lessons and ever leaving the country. So basically, killing all my dreams and not following them.

I mean

Every male her has to enlist, but the vast majority is dismissed

If you don't enlist, you're indeed locked out of... roughly everything an adult can do, yes

speaking of "ghosts"

thief reviews don't seem too promising

Well, I'm not into that kind of game anyway

And talking about games

PoE expansion next week

Possibly free Pokemon as well

Still haven't touched Terraria since 1.2.3

And I'm only 25% through Xillia (though I've already spoiled myself thoroughly already)

Aaaaaah

Anyway sleep, night

Edited by TheEnd

...I am seeing you in the morning, Poly. I look forward to it.

Unless you're willing to fly all the way up from Georgia and prevent me from doing anything like that, then somehow I'm doubting the likelihood of that occurring highly.

It's really okay.

Maybe for the math.

And night.

ha

haha

hahaha

hahahaha

yeah I wouldn't be getting too excited about that one

Shut up, Poly, as rude as this may come out as. If you're thinking about the same thing that's in my head, forget about it. If you love your friends and Ace, you shouldn't do it. Edited by Agnés

I mean

Every male her has to enlist, but the vast majority is dismissed

If you don't enlist, you're indeed locked out of... roughly everything an adult can do, yes

Anyway sleep, night

That sounds a lot more lenient than us. If only we were in Brazil.

Night.

Poly is threatening to kill themselves?

Why threaten? Doesn't make sense for someone who is set to die to make announcements about it. Much less tell people that they can't get there in time.

The only thing you would be saying is goodbye.

You don't want to die.

Maybe I'm just wanting to make sure that nobody is surprised about what I've done. To be honest, I think that you guys should be glad I'm not trying to burn all my bridges, first.

right but it's not exactly the first time he said he was going to do it

and he's still there

i mean getting help is the first thing to do, but how he announces it right now seems like it's going to trigger a mass suicide among people in here with self esteem issues

we all live through shit, just take it in, get some support, learn to manage through rough times and you'll succeed in the end

i've been through failed finals and a delayed start on my career, had to live on very little, but with help of friends and family now i can look on those who turned me down and spit in their faces

people have fought and nearly a hundred died in ukraine lately for better living conditions and most of us here live like kings and queens next to them

Edited by Woodshooter

...I'm sick of this. We've been trying to convince you not to kill yourself for like an hour now, and nothing seems to work.

Unless you want us all to fly over to Canada and physically restrain you, in which case that's really absurd.

There's only so much we can do, so don't do something that you know you'll regret.