• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

never mind this won't be read anyway

I think I'm gonna retire off SF on my computer for the night. Torrent is killing my laptop performance.

Edited by Agnés

You know, part of me wonders why you guys care so much as to say anything other than "okay, good luck" if I'm suicidal. Like, why does the life of some skinnyfat, overly hairy, almost sloth-like 19-year old with a massive self-depreciation issue matter to anybody here?

you can suck it up and push further towards a happy life

or you can crush the feelings of friends and family who have liked you for quite some time

think of the grief that such a selfish action will bring towards other people

if there's a solution to your issues, even if it's through long hard work, then go take it

Edited by Woodshooter

You know, part of me wonders why you guys care so much as to say anything other than "okay, good luck" if I'm suicidal. Like, why does the life of some skinnyfat, overly hairy, almost sloth-like 19-year old with a massive self-depreciation issue matter to anybody here?

Because you're my 'little brother'.

Poly, I won't fight or beg. I'm horribly tired and still horribly sick. But I was serious when I said I want to see you in the morning. Okay?

Do i really need to spell it out for you, Flanface?

DO I?

2n8pnyg.jpg

You little monkey, yer going to make me get mushy! Grrr!

Because every life matters and when you bother to reach out to others, your life touches another. Thus you connect with another. Over time, those connections grow and become greater friendships or even closer relationships. We give a shit because you managed to jiggle your flanny arse into our hearts.

So cut the crap and sit down and eat your graham crackers and mind your Ps and Qs, ser!

Hehehe, I tear apart my own self esteem till there's nothing left.

I agree eith Makaze, you do light up the forums here and it would be crushing if you died tonight.

Sure life can be hard.

It took me SIX MONTHS to finally get a job in my field of study. I've had to submit applications, go to interviews and hear nothing back while my current job payed little money.

I really wanna see you again when I wake up. <3

Look boy, I'm don't know you and I'm not gonna say I care or that I'll feel sad or whatever but I'll throw in my cents.

You are frustrated and in a weak state and from the looks of it, possibly overreacting. I don't know what your situation is but if you're contemplating suicide, I think it's fair to say you've been dealt a bad hand. There's 2 things you can do about that: Deal with it and create a better future for yourself in which you can look back and laugh at how pathetic you're being right now with your own hands or have your past and present problems crush your sanity and lead you into the coward's way out of life.

If you've got friends and family who care about you and you're constantly scaring them with this talk of killing yourself, you're being selfish and you're torturing those you care about (I'm gonna assume these friends of yours are mutual).

End your life and horrify your loved ones with the act like a coward or build your mind, fight the present and shape your future YOUR way. The choice is yours.

Edited by Sirius

yo we need some more BRofists round here to lighten the mood with explosions and shit

Fuck I don't even know what the fuck is going on but everytime is brofist time

BIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

If he felt he was getting meaning from others, I doubt he would be contemplating this in the first place

In despair, it is easy to lose sight of that though Are you suggesting that most people around his age group actually have everything figured out when they're contemplating suicide? That they truly have no power to change their future and live on to have better lives?

Edited by Sirius

It's also easy to see someone who doesn't care as delusional when they claim it exists in others. He will only take what you have to say as an implication of duty to people who don't care about him.

Edited by Makaze