• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

See

I'm... actually disappointed. I may be more maso than I thought. Hugo is disgustingly easy (I originally had "to beat bosses with" at the end of this sentence, but face it, if you can beat bosses, you can beat the game.) Hell, the glowing red skull enemies I need to charge the evil ring with gave me way more trouble than any of the bosses. (I even levelled 4 times and was still doing like, 1 damage to them, so I gave up and just lured them to get stuck behind a bit of stairwell so I could pound them for a minute each until they died.)

Anyway, videos will be uploading, I suppose, will be embedding them tomorrow later today.

Hello, everyone? How are you today?

I am remembering that sleep is something that I should do more often. And maybe at times that normal people usually do it.

I'm... actually disappointed. I may be more maso than I thought. Hugo is disgustingly easy (I originally had "to beat bosses with" at the end of this sentence, but face it, if you can beat bosses, you can beat the game.) Hell, the glowing red skull enemies I need to charge the evil ring with gave me way more trouble than any of the bosses. (I even levelled 4 times and was still doing like, 1 damage to them, so I gave up and just lured them to get stuck behind a bit of stairwell so I could pound them for a minute each until they died.)

Increased damage doesn't mean much when your barrier blocks full hits and not a damage threshold, after all

But how will I grow if I never leave the comfort of this thread? :c

With your limbs intact

I still think Hugo is harder than Yunica

HOW?

Edit: Err, I forgot my place. In the FE4Thread, I believe the proper response to that is "Disowned".

Edited by Balcerzak

w-what do you mean?

Didn't you know

Terrible things happen to those who walk outside

HOW?

Edit: Err, I forgot my place. In the FE4Thread, I believe the proper response to that is "Disowned".

Normal mode, bias, etc.

Normal mode, bias, etc.

Hmm, I suppose I've never tried Normal mode. It's plausible her significantly higher DPS and ability to take hits when not protected by an invulnerability shield may give her the edge there, but I find it dubious. Bias still holds up, though.

Also, damn. Playing through Hugo again is reminding me why I loved Epona so much. What a bro.

HOW?

Melee combat flows better for me, if you know what I mean @_@

In fact, I'm actually liking Toal more than Yunica for using but the [acronyn=okay, there is the boost, but that's not as readily avaliable as Yunica's fire spell (specially charged) and Hugo's... almost everything]complete lack of a ranged option[/acronym] is a real pain at times.

And that shield sucks

I don't know what I just typed

Also, damn. Playing through Hugo again is reminding me why I loved Epona so much. What a bro.

the only thing that Hugo mode is better

So much feels ;~;

Much better than Roy

Man, I had a cool dream. One moment I'm in a Survival Horror type scenario against, surprise surprise, a zombie apocalypse, then the other I'm in a sci-fi sort of setting having a brutal fistfight with some dude who had documents of some sort of device that would destroy the Earth...

Sure was an action-packed dream.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Do we? Our playing styles seem to be rather opposed tbh

Bye

No shame in using glasses, etc.

Seems like sometimes, neither of us accomplishes what we intended to, in the end.

Now hi.

Indeed. NoShameAtAll.