I didn't want to hear that from my mother

People trying to sabotage it

I presume that means something bad?

demonstrations, etc?

I presume that means something bad?

demonstrations, etc?

Rey and maybe Bal should be able to know what I mean

furo is well, furo (bath), and shikoshiko is basically fapfap

The right wing is desperately trying to throw the country into chaos so they'll have a chance

Rey and maybe Bal should be able to know what I mean

furo is well, furo (bath), and shikoshiko is basically fapfap

The right wing is desperately trying to throw the country into chaos so they'll have a chance

I see >_>

Sounds familiar somehow...

I wanna share my sob story from this morning:

so I was just sitting on my train playing Bravely Default by myself, having finished my pastry breakfast. then my train stopped at the second express stop and I saw BD tell me I received a streetpass so I was like "HUH" and started looking around. I had a suspicion that it was the guy who sat down next to me because there were only a few people who just got on my train. And hey, what do you know, he takes out his 3DS XL and voila, there it is, he's playing Bravely Default. I wanted to strike up a conversation with him, like ask him what he'd thought of the game and stuff... but all I could do is look over his screen and noticed he just started playing. That's all I could do the whole train ride. And while I was grinding for pg [bD currency]..... ;__________; WAH.

and then obviously I had to get off. Without striking any conversation. Grah. I mean he probably didn't even notice it was me, maybe....

I think that level of beta is exactly what streetpass creates half of the time.

Edited by Roxas

Unless you're like me and actively seek out this one grad student in the chem building because I've streetpassed her so many times while I was at work, I need her to singlehandedly sweep Find Mii lololoololololol

Unless you're like me and actively seek out this one grad student in the chem building because I've streetpassed her so many times while I was at work, I need her to singlehandedly sweep Find Mii lololoololololol

..............I can't exactly do that, though I have been encountering like 2-3 people consistently every day but I have no clue who the hell they are LOL.

But this time it's BD. ;_____________; WHY CAN'T I JUST STRIKE UP A CONVERSATION. STREETPASS MAKES IT EASIER.

..............I can't exactly do that, though I have been encountering like 2-3 people consistently every day but I have no clue who the hell they are LOL.

But this time it's BD. ;_____________; WHY CAN'T I JUST STRIKE UP A CONVERSATION. STREETPASS MAKES IT EASIER.

Yeah I hit about 15 if I take my ds anywhere populated on campus (like a dining hall) and I've just given up on trying to figure out who these people are.

BE LESS INTROVERTED

Didn't even bother with the protagonist's name

A great start

Hey, I'll get to it soon enough. :<

Yeah I hit about 15 if I take my ds anywhere populated on campus (like a dining hall) and I've just given up on trying to figure out who these people are.

Wow, so many.

I never streetpass.

I need to go to Japan.

Wow, so many.

I never streetpass.

I need to go to Japan.

You should see the numbers I pull when I go to Georgia tech for a league tournament...

*pats Shirley*

:<!!

BE LESS INTROVERTED

Wow... then again I'm just doing my usual work <-> home route.

I WISH. I'M TOO SCARED AND SHY IN PERSON.

Here Streetpass is when you're passing on the street and someone steals you 3DS

I'll stab them in the heart if they do. Edited by Agnès

why do you want to be 24 forever

in my culture, that's highly suspicious behavior

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA