• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiple saves would make Nuzlocking far more viable on actual systems

I see

Have you checked your computer's specs then

THAT ISN'T AN ISSUE IN LOGH

Fullninja

Indeed. Nintendo is just being selfish in that regard, unfortunately.

Yes. I don't think that's the problem, though.

LIFE ISN'T LOGH.

Furuninja.

Whatever Freohr. I don't even get why my making jokes - hell, Integ even knew I was joking - as jealousy and trying to be snarky when I actually wasn't, but I've learned that nobody on SF seems to be able to take a joke anymore so whatever

I'd just like to go one fucking day where SF doesn't want to make me cause bodily harm to something, especially myself.

You do realize that you can just leave yourself, right?

You make it seem like you have to come to SF or something.

If you want to leave, why ask for a perma-ban.

YOU CAN JUST WALK OUT YOURSELF.

Whatever Freohr. I don't even get why my making jokes - hell, Integ even knew I was joking - as jealousy and trying to be snarky when I actually wasn't, but I've learned that nobody on SF seems to be able to take a joke anymore so whatever

I'd just like to go one fucking day where SF doesn't want to make me cause bodily harm to something, especially myself.

Then.... I'm sorry if you were joking...

But there are people who are seriously accusing him of things like that and I'm really not liking it at all

Indeed. Nintendo is just being selfish in that regard, unfortunately.

Yes. I don't think that's the problem, though.

LIFE ISN'T LOGH.

Furuninja.

I suppose it can't be helped

Between keyboard and chair

SAYS THE ONE WHO HASN'T WATCHED IT.

Furu is full

Clearly

No, it's not just you. People in general seem to be pissy about any jokes I attempt to make anymore, so I guess that trying to be funny is outlawed now. Hell, the reason I seemed pissed off last night was this same reason, although not nearly to the extent that I am right now because I expected him to snipe back at me.

But no, it's fine. If nobody can stand me and what I say, then I suppose I'll just have to shut myself up. Thank you all for showing me the exact right thing that I should be doing with myself now.

I suppose it can't be helped

Between keyboard and chair

SAYS THE ONE WHO HASN'T WATCHED IT.

Furu is full

Clearly

Not for now, at least.

Huh?

THAT CAN BE APPLIED TO ANY AND ALL ANIME. NO, ANY AND ALL SHOWS. LIFE IS LIFE. FICTION IS FICTION.

Although my grandparents are 8 years apart.

I know. :3

I guess there wasn't enough space for furuttoninja.

Not for now, at least.

Huh?

THAT CAN BE APPLIED TO ANY AND ALL ANIME. NO, ANY AND ALL SHOWS. LIFE IS LIFE. FICTION IS FICTION.

Although my grandparents are 8 years apart.

I know. :3

I guess there wasn't enough space for furuttoninja.

You'll know

Eventually

Where do you think fiction comes from

And what makes you think that our actions aren't influenced by it

And SEE

even because furutto would be wrong

Have people calmed their tits already?

No word from XSEED, so no Edited by TheEnd

Have people calmed their tits already?

I hope so.

If I'm not thinking about it, someone else will be talking about it. :/

Edited by Agnès

The fact that people appear to be making light of my general disgust towards people is staggering, and very telling about the correctness of my disgust.

Apparently this was an overdue realization on my end.

Also, I haven't actually mentioned suicide in here in relation to this so clearly this is just yet another example of how much of a fuck that people do not give in regards to anything that I say.

Edited by Mango Sentinel

The fact that people appear to be making light of my general disgust towards people is staggering, and very telling about the correctness of my disgust.

Everyone has their own issues to deal with

Perhaps I should remind you that most of us are losers, here

You'll know

Eventually

Where do you think fiction comes from

And what makes you think that our actions aren't influenced by it

And SEE

even because furutto would be wrong

No word from XSEED, so no

O-okay.

FICTION COMES FROM THE DREAMS HUMANS WISH WERE TRUE BUT AREN'T.

They are. :3

But that's not necessarily good. :<

My grandparents are different. My grandma was an orphan, so she had to marry off early. The man she married just happened to be eight years older than her.

Well, kudamono is probably worse.

WHY, XSEED, WHY?! ;~;

Also, I haven't actually mentioned suicide in here in relation to this so clearly this is just yet another example of how much of a fuck that people do not give in regards to anything that I say.

What's your point by saying all this?

If they're merely complaints, then there is none.

People avoid what disgusts them. And if SF or the people on SF disgust you, just avoid them. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Edited by Not-an-Apple

>female burmy

yeah, nope

>pidgey

I suppose it's time to fix a distortion

O-okay.

FICTION COMES FROM THE DREAMS HUMANS WISH WERE TRUE BUT AREN'T.

They are. :3

But that's not necessarily good. :<

My grandparents are different. My grandma was an orphan, so she had to marry off early. The man she married just happened to be eight years older than her.

Well, kudamono is probably worse.

WHY, XSEED, WHY?! ;~;

AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK EVERYTHING IN FICTION HAS NO GROUND IN REALITY

So what

I considered it, but there's another kudamono around

PROBABLY APRIL

Edited by TheEnd

No, it's not just SF. My entire life sickens me. I go to figure out my finances? I have to jump through about a hundred different loops just to get the ball rolling. I try to meet people, and all they discuss is things that disinterest me, and I can't bond with them. I try and escape from my immediate horizons by browsing the Internet, and all I see is a reflection of what the world is: a gigantic cesspool of shit. Turn on the news? Never anything positive to hear, whether it's big or small.

I honestly don't know of what I should do. Like, I'm not capable of changing the world, when I can barely do anything with my own life because of bureaucratic bullshit.

AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK EVERYTHING IN FICTION HAS NO GROUND IN REALITY

So what

I considered it, but there's another kudamono around

PROBABLY APRIL

Humans will never travel through space at the speeds shown in fiction. Robots will never take over the world. Magic will never come around.

I guess marrying someone significantly younger than you happens in real life, though. Inb4 I mention that I met an Okinawan lady who married a guy, like, 18 years younger than her.

True.

WILL THEY EVEN HAVE IT BY THEN?! ;~;

No, it's not just SF. My entire life sickens me. I go to figure out my finances? I have to jump through about a hundred different loops just to get the ball rolling. I try to meet people, and all they discuss is things that disinterest me, and I can't bond with them. I try and escape from my immediate horizons by browsing the Internet, and all I see is a reflection of what the world is: a gigantic cesspool of shit. Turn on the news? Never anything positive to hear, whether it's big or small.

I honestly don't know of what I should do. Like, I'm not capable of changing the world, when I can barely do anything with my own life because of bureaucratic bullshit.

Stop being pessimisstic, for one.

You see the bad? Well, look for the good, then. Avoiding the bad =/= looking for good.