• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wha

You can minimize theeeeeeeeeeem??

Whoa

That's an easy way to avoid FE section

Oh no but since I have ads enabled that leaves an ugly white gap at the bottom ;n;

Edited by Freohr Datia

go back to the Dingle Rumpus one

honestly I don't know why you changed it anyway Frosty

Also, if y'all can't tell, I'm not pissed at any of you guys anymore. Well, for now. Mostly because I'm feeling like shit in the not-suicidal way that I miss my everyone (seriously, why the hell did I come out west if my whole support network is in the east? 10/10 planning me).

Mak I am not getting a shrink

I don't trust psychologists

Never mind that I'm seeing one tomorrow to sign off that yes I do still Asperger's

I don't trust psychologists

Never mind that I'm seeing one tomorrow to sign off that yes I do still Asperger's

Scientology may be for you.

Didn't mean a psych. More like... Morality is the privilege of the strong and you could resort to stealing and blackmail if you felt it would ease your mind. Or you could become manipulative.

Many of the reasons you don't have what you want have to do with self-imposed 'I can't's.

Also, if y'all can't tell, I'm not pissed at any of you guys anymore. Well, for now. Mostly because I'm feeling like shit in the not-suicidal way that I miss my everyone (seriously, why the hell did I come out west if my whole support network is in the east? 10/10 planning me).

But I need to be fresh and originallllll

Mak holy fuck I am not becoming a criminal god damn

Why not? There are two responses to my suggestions and they are both affirming.

One, you realize you do not have to be bound by common morality and find yourself able to do things and get what you want.

You are free to and do get what you want.

Two, you are repulsed by the idea because you would rather die morally than live immorally.

You realize you are the one binding yourself and come to respect your bounds. You do not feel as choked out or miserable because you know that you are causing it yourself due to good reasons.

These are important questions to ask yourself. You have ways to be happy. Why don't you take them? No matter what you answer, you gain a little bit of perspective about yourself and the choices you make.

It's easy to get frustrated when you think the world is the one holding you back. When it is you who is holding you back, knowing why can help you cope with it, or in other cases, overcome it.

Am I getting anywhere?

Edited by Makaze

Hey Integ

Is Makaze allowed to do what he's doing

Forum-wise I mean, because law-wise that's pretty clear

edit: answered

Edited by TheEnd

Am I getting anywhere?

no, you're not, and if you continue unironically advocating turning to a life of crime you're getting a time-out.

i'm not kidding.

Okay Mak you're still doing it

I mean, I get what you're attempting to do but I can't take your advice seriously when you're recommending that I become a criminal in the same post.

no, you're not, and if you continue unironically advocating turning to a life of crime you're getting a time-out.

i'm not kidding.

If that message doesn't get through then I'm done.

I say it unironically but I do not expect him to do as I suggest. Playing the devil's advocate is often useful and I get the feeling Poly does not have it in his every day life.

Guess I'm out.

Edited by Makaze

If that message doesn't get through then I'm done.

I say it unironically but I do not expect him to do as I suggest. Playing the devil's advocate is often useful and I get the feeling Poly does not have it in his every day life.

Guess I'm out.

pretending to hold the high ground to the end

stay classy

pretending to hold the high ground to the end

stay classy

Thanks.

On a serious note, I often wonder how you guys think I think. To me, this was all about getting Poly to reason out their position and why they have not taken steps to change it.

To you, it's all about how I'm telling him to become a horrible person.

Ah, well.

oh my god Mak stop

You're not playing devil's advocate; you're trying to steer me towards becoming a crook. That is the exact last thing that anybody needs in their life, much less an emotionally and mentally fragile 19-year old with no money and no real sense of self-worth.

When you finish college move back then. Or maybe not...

I don't trust psychologistsNever mind that I'm seeing one tomorrow to sign off that yes I do still Asperger's

I dunno about that one...