• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Shin Mazinger? What the hell is Ninji talking about, exactly?

Indeed, it's super fun to watch

Yes. I bolded it dood.

I dunno, I haven't seen Shin Mazinger myself so I can't comment much on it but the BIG BANG PUNCH and the attacks after it gets the wings are just awesome. Plus the first intro song is great.

His friend is disagreeing with him. Ninji doesn't make sense sometimes and we just defaulted to calling him a hipster now and then.

Edited by Sirius

Yes. I bolded it dood.

I dunno, I haven't seen Shin Mazinger myself so I can't comment much on it but the BIG BANG PUNCH and the attacks after it gets the wings are just awesome. Plus the first intro song is great.

His friend is disagreeing with him. Ninji doesn't make sense sometimes and we just defaulted to calling him a hipster now and then.

I figured it was that, but I didn't noticed the bolded part

I saw the first few episodes, it's like every character were some kind of Lordgenome (my favorite from TTGL). Imagine that if SKL is heavy metal, Shin Mazinger would be like MEAT LOAF.

He saw the Mazinkaiser OVAs?

I figured it was that, but I didn't noticed the bolded part

I saw the first few episodes, it's like every character were some kind of Lordgenome (my favorite from TTGL). Imagine that if SKL is heavy metal, Shin Mazinger would be like MEAT LOAF.

He saw the Mazinkaiser OVAs?

Yeah. I saw a few of them but stopped like 4-5 episodes in because it got kind of dumb and "filler-like". Then I just saw the Daishogun movie.

Came out of nowhere, sorta, but still managed to have a very sad scene.

And they were really cool veterans. I felt sad with that scene :'(

Ah, missed Mazinger talk, heh.

Some five posts of it, yea

I remember that one mission in J. The G gundams seemed kinda terrible so Domon was the only one I used and then I had to use these guys like 25 levels below the enemy's for that one chapter. I somehow made it without losing any of them

Ah yes, I remember that. That's probably one of the few things I don't like of SRW, the forced deployments of benched units, specially if there's no battleship nearby or the objectives state they can't be defeated.

I remember that one mission in J. The G gundams seemed kinda terrible so Domon was the only one I used and then I had to use these guys like 25 levels below the enemy's for that one chapter. I somehow made it without losing any of them

To be fair, Dragon and Maxter were rather useful. The former had After Image and the latter packed quite a punch (lol)

Ah yes, I remember that. That's probably one of the few things I don't like of SRW, the forced deployments of benched units, specially if there's no battleship nearby or the objectives state they can't be defeated.

Those fucking Brain Powerd missions....

Oh yeah, Happy International Women's Day to those applicable.

Those fucking Brain Powerd missions....

I didn't go with a single route that had anything to do with the brains powerd. What was the problem?

Edited by Sirius

I didn't go with a single route that had anything to do with the brains powerd. What was the problem?

Well, from what I can recall, you have like 6-8 playable Brains. Perfect since the Brains are very powerful units so you can viably use them all if you go through the routes that have them, but if you're not using them then all those forced deployments...

Well, from what I can recall, you have like 6-8 playable Brains. Perfect since the Brains are very powerful units so you can viably use them all if you go through the routes that have them, but if you're not using them then all those forced deployments...

But unlike the G-Gundams, the brains didn't have bad base evade (Dragon Gundam's probably an exception here) so that doesn't tell me much.

Serious gentleman

lol

Edited by Sirius