FE4 THREAD

Fia

Trust me Shirley. Would you guys have been able to hang out irl to the extent that you did if he thought you were the kind of person you perceive yourself as? No, I suspect that he wouldn't have. Yet he did, and therefore you clearly have at least that much merit to make him happy. Just relax a little and think of penguins. You like penguins still, right?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me Shirley. Would you guys have been able to hang out irl to the extent that you did if he thought you were the kind of person you perceive yourself as? No, I suspect that he wouldn't have. Yet he did, and therefore you clearly have at least that much merit to make him happy. Just relax a little and think of penguins. You like penguins still, right?

....I don't know... do I even make him happy... even if we did hang out and stuff, I was happy... sure he enjoyed the time too...

I can't relax... I hate myself. I hate my jealousy. I still love penguins but gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. The drama from the weekend with my mom didn't help.

but the degree of insecurity I feel is abnormal and it's also baseless, I think.

am I just in the way of everyone I meet?

beware of the self-fulfilling prophecies

We need more of those awesome fellas fighting. FFS Shin Mazinger is full of awesome characters that can kick robot butt

....I don't know... do I even make him happy... even if we did hang out and stuff, I was happy... sure he enjoyed the time too...

I can't relax... I hate myself. I hate my jealousy. I still love penguins but gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. The drama from the weekend with my mom didn't help.

Do you want a hug?

Hello, everyone, how are you today?

Shirley, I'm sure that Ein's enjoyment of his time with you was legitimate. I don't think I'd ever heard of him being remotely that happy about anything than when you told us about your time with him. And if you can do that much for him, then I'm sure that you're fine the way that you are.

If all that fails, just talk to someone you're really close to. Talk to Ein, talk to Pride, talk to somebody. Like, if I'm feeling a bit down, I tend to message Kat to help me make sense of it all. Maybe this is something you're not able to fix yourself. Luckily you've got people to help you with something like this. You've just gotta open up about it and make sure that you're seeing things from other perspectives, because I think that yours is the only one who doesn't find you enjoyable to be around.

second badge get

that took quite long and now that I have to EV train Freohr and backtrack for hidden and Strength-blocked items/paths, I suppose getting the third is going to take a bit too

allowance money o-power too beautiful

it just had to be neal

It's as if you're enjoying the game.

Oh my. >________________________________>

Shirley, I'm sure that Ein's enjoyment of his time with you was legitimate. I don't think I'd ever heard of him being remotely that happy about anything than when you told us about your time with him. And if you can do that much for him, then I'm sure that you're fine the way that you are.

If all that fails, just talk to someone you're really close to. Talk to Ein, talk to Pride, talk to somebody. Like, if I'm feeling a bit down, I tend to message Kat to help me make sense of it all. Maybe this is something you're not able to fix yourself. Luckily you've got people to help you with something like this. You've just gotta open up about it and make sure that you're seeing things from other perspectives, because I think that yours is the only one who doesn't find you enjoyable to be around.

I'm sure too... I talked to Zak and then I asked Ein real quick (but it was super early for him when I called him >_>)... I'm sure the only person who doesn't want me around is myself.... I'm just scared I'm not good enough.

*hugs Shirley*

/noms Saskules

It's as if you're enjoying the game.

Oh my. >________________________________>

It's kinda like replaying Sty-I mean

Why Neal, why

I know Seisure is really cute, but please

I'm sure too... I talked to Zak and then I asked Ein real quick (but it was super early for him when I called him >_>)... I'm sure the only person who doesn't want me around is myself.... I'm just scared I'm not good enough.

Don't let that fear consume you, or... well, I kinda just told you what will happen

but he's sleeping.

so what Edited by TheEnd