• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true. So there's nothing either way. That's sad, actually.

I was just downloading whatever I found. But it looks like I'll have to download it again. From central-anime, this time.

I-it wasn't, I swear. D:

Rey, uh, you, and, uh... a few other people, and, uh... I don't see much "real" love, honestly.

so do something

is this your first time downloading things

are you sure the files you got aren't just soft-subbed, and your media player doesn't support/have the subtitles enabled for some reason

you said you watched the first two episodes(?), how did you do that

i know

what is "real love", neal

are you sure you aren't waiting for something that won't ever happen

I found love over the internet.

bestiality, etc

I found Charlie over the internet /shot

the folder knows

goddamn this disease

speak of the devil Edited by TheEnd

And all teenage males have raging and uncontrollable levels of testosterone that drive them to constantly be in a relationship?

I just think of it as a waste of time, honestly, unless I was dating for the sake of marriage. And if it's entertainment I want from a relationship, I can find that in video games.

I'm so lame.

This is some SAO shit right here

No one's obliged to be in a relationship anyways...

I plan to take my singleness to the grave.

How are you going to pass on your genes to your progeny.

Hello Ace.

How are you going to pass on your genes to your progeny.

I'm not obliged to that either. I can live my life unmarried or even without ever dating someone if I want to.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

so do something

is this your first time downloading things

are you sure the files you got aren't just soft-subbed, and your media player doesn't support/have the subtitles enabled for some reason

you said you watched the first two episodes(?), how did you do that

i know

what is "real love", neal

are you sure you aren't waiting for something that won't ever happen

But I can't! (Or don't want to!)

Downloading, no; torrenting, not first, but I'm still sort of new to all this. The other episodes I got were direct downloads, not torrents. MP4 files. And while I could download all the episodes from that site, there's no way that I'm going to download each episode individually when I don't have to.

Good.

True love would be sticking with each other through thick and thin, remaining loyal regardless of the circumstances. ...I think. Not that I would know.

It's just I think a lot of people take marriage so lightly these days. It's meant to be a life-long bond. But too often, the couple just... gives up. They don't want to hurt or suffer, so they take the easy way out. They divorce. Sometimes things don't work out, that's true, but I would assume that most cases are able to be resolved. (Of course, I don't know what to say about more serious cases, such as domestic abuse and whatnot. Able to be resolved implies that both spouses are decent people, I guess, which is often - but not always - the case.) But love isn't just putting up with one another. There's more to it than that... I don't know, really. OH! Wait. True love would be always wanting to be with your significant other. Wanting to serve and help. Willing to be the most selfless person for him/her. Putting one another before yourself. More than merely putting up with each other. Yeah, that. Maybe. I'm not sure. :/

tl;dr version: I have no idea.

This is some SAO shit right here

Lol, harems and video games? xD

True love would be sticking with each other through thick and thin, remaining loyal regardless of the circumstances. ...I think. Not that I would know.

It's just I think a lot of people take marriage so lightly these days. It's meant to be a life-long bond. But too often, the couple just... gives up. They don't want to hurt or suffer, so they take the easy way out. They divorce. Sometimes things don't work out, that's true, but I would assume that most cases are able to be resolved. (Of course, I don't know what to say about more serious cases, such as domestic abuse and whatnot. Able to be resolved implies that both spouses are decent people, I guess, which is often - but not always - the case.) But love isn't just putting up with one another. There's more to it than that... I don't know, really. OH! Wait. True love would be always wanting to be with your significant other. Wanting to serve and help. Willing to be the most selfless person for him/her. Putting one another before yourself. More than merely putting up with each other. Yeah, that. Maybe. I'm not sure. :/

*interrupts*

You're right in that. Not a lot of people will encounter real love, but I'm sure there are people here who have found that. I agree with it. And by that, I found mine! /shot

But I can't! (Or don't want to!)

Downloading, no; torrenting, not first, but I'm still sort of new to all this. The other episodes I got were direct downloads, not torrents. MP4 files. And while I could download all the episodes from that site, there's no way that I'm going to download each episode individually when I don't have to.

Good.

staying in your comfort zone will get you nowhere

yeah it shows

yep, waiting for something that won't happen

Thank you

enter the disowned lolicon

*interrupts*

You're right in that. Not a lot of people will encounter real love, but I'm sure there are people here who have found that. I agree with it. And by that, I found mine! /shot

such a strong statement for someone claiming there was nothing going on Edited by TheEnd

18 and 4*

Same thing.

yeah it shows

yep, waiting for something that won't happen

Well, it's where my residence is... for now, at least.

H-hey, I'm new to this, 'kay? x3

We'll see about that. Hopefully, I'll find someone to spend the rest of my life with.

Edited by Not-an-Apple

At least it's ending

Unlike One Piece

Oh, One Piece is ending alright...in about seven years.

Sigh. I know this all too well. And yet...

Edited by Nightmare

It'll happen, TE!

Way too idealized

Well, it's where my residence is... for now, at least.

H-hey, I'm new to this, 'kay? x3

We'll see about that. Hopefully, I'll find someone to spend the rest of my life with.

your excuses only hurt yourself

that's pretty self-evident

he/she/it likely won't simply fall on your lap, you know

Oh, One Piece is ending alright...in about seven years.

Sigh. I know this all too well. And yet...

Is it? Last time I checked, Oda had no plans to end it

What's holding you back, comrade