FE4 THREAD

Fia

Stop denying it. Leen and Arthur are your kids. Well, maybe Leen is Alec's, but... well. Sylvia couldn't tell you guys apart without the turban.

They're not mine >_>. Specially Sylvia since you kill her off for Laylea REMEMBER!?

Edited by Levin

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because fire is a heavy magic, but Fury is completely capable of capping speed on her own, so is Phee.

You aren't man enough to tap Fury.

They're not mine >_>

Not the type to pay child support, I see.

Edited by TheEnd

Stop denying it. Leen and Arthur are your kids. Well, maybe Leen is Alec's, but... well. Sylvia couldn't tell you guys apart without the turban.

Arthur is not his! He is Azel's!

There's no way you'd get into Fury's pants. Tiltyu's, however...

I caught Fury

(Alvis allowed a once in a lifetime free pass, but they sent a tracker with me...)

in the midst of

her watching her kingdom fall apart. Levin was away getting killed by Manfloy or just screwing around again with Tiltyu

and the fact that after that night, months later Phee was born? Slim chance, yes. Impossible? No.

Arthur is not his! He is Azel's!

One would expect he'd be a thunder or fire-inclined mage in that case.

But he's wind-inclined. It's clearly a result of the holsety blood in his veins, subtly guiding him.

Arthur has Fala blood >_>. Besides, you should keep an eye on that slut of a wife you have >_>

Wife? I have no wife. I have a daughter, though.

..................But I like Azel just fine.

No you don't.

Edited by TheEnd

I was talking to TheEnd >_> He needs to keep a close eye on Slutchesis >_>

Not interested. Duty first. She could go to the desert and become a stone statue for all I care.

They're not mine >_>. Specially Sylvia since you kill her off for Laylea REMEMBER!?

Actually, the substitutes always exist. They usually stay in the background, though.

One would expect he'd be a thunder or fire-inclined mage in that case.

But he's wind-inclined. It's clearly a result of the holsety blood in his veins, subtly guiding him.

He lived in SILESIA, what did you expect? Thunder magic?

No you don't.

Yes I do.

He lived in SILESIA, what did you expect? Thunder magic?

Why SILESIA, though? Also, his mother was a thunder mage, etc.

Yes I do.

You totally don't, stop bluffing right there.

If that's the case, killing off Sylvia, thus making Leen not exist, is an even bigger crime. Prepare yourself!

We're talking about the crack official timeline here, in which Sylvia dies right after giving birth to Corple.

Yet you travel Yied as if it were no big deal.

Still trying to find Cuan's spirit, I see.

You're envious because I have more screentime than you.

Edited by TheEnd

Not interested. Duty first. She could go to the desert and become a stone statue for all I care.

Actually, the substitutes always exist. They usually stay in the background, though.

Wow... you're a complete asshole to women and you're trying to make me look bad? Douche >_>

Yes but you use Laylea and it says that she's usable only if Sylvia isn't in love! or dead

Obviously, Silesia. Shannan and Oifaye already left to Isaac, fat chance Tiltyu has there, she has no family to speak of in Lenster, whereas Lachesis did (Grayenne and Aless), and Silesia was very nearby and still neutral.

It's the closest country! Tiltyu can't go to Isaac since she is a Grandbellian. Unlike Oifaye, she doesn't have Shanan's protection!

You totally don't, stop bluffing right there.

And no I don't! I really like him!

Wow... you're a complete asshole to women and you're trying to make me look bad? Douche >_>

It's all her fault. Hey, at least I didn't abandon my cute daughter who's going to be the wife of King Cuan's son.

Yes but you use Laylea and it says that she's usable only if Sylvia isn't in love! or dead

I don't follow you there, sir.

Obviously, Silesia. Shannan and Oifaye already left to Isaac, fat chance Tiltyu has there, she has no family to speak of in Lenster, whereas Lachesis did (Grayenne and Aless), and Silesia was very nearby and still neutral.

I blame Levin.

And no I don't! I really like him!

No, you don't. You're Levin's devoted waifu.

Edited by TheEnd