• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

geez There's like no reason to post here anymore.

But there was never a reason to post here in the first place.

We post because the Divine Spirit of the FE4 thread tell us to do so.

Suck it Ys Origin. I beat your final bosses in one take. Ooooh, yeah!

2:00 Dalles fight begins 7:40 Dalles fight ends

12:20 Darm fight begins 18:10 Darm fight ends

Dalles I really really struggled trying to get a clear at Lv 49 (before giving up, good thing too, as I need to be 50 for Darm and there's no chance to level between. I guess I could have been at some halfway mark of XP and leveled from the boss kill, but that would be tricky). You may not think there's a large difference in capabilities, but stage 3 is way smoother with a little more defense under your belt, and a little more offense behind your claws. The most important things to remember is that you should not Burst unless he's lasering you or your desperate, because more often than you'd like, he'll put a purple death circle under your feet and fuck you. Also, it's pretty easy to 0 damage stage 1. Stage 2 isn't all that bad, but it is annoying. It's really Stage 3, especially part 3 that kill you.

Darm, took a lot of practice, and finally giving up the Fire Magic that I'd been loving for so long because of invincibility frames and (controlled) jump extension. I just can't see doing Darm without the wind magic blink, though. There's two key ways to take down his (non-tentacle) forms. 1) Jump and attack spam from a distance so that your spread hits all three key locations. 2) Position yourself to the left or right of an arm and hit all three locations as best you can. His tentacle form is a bit trickier, especially if he refuses to do anything other than the horizontal tentacle sweep. It's best if you can get to the final stage with like, 200HP, but as you can see it is manageable with a lot less. At the end there, I was falling off on purpose, because wind magic dodging the tentacles while falling is a little more reliable than dodging all that shit topside, and it gives burst the crucial time needed to recharge itself.

Edited by Balcerzak

why am i seeing vashi give in to roxas

oh right, terrible tastes

nothing new here

also, 2+ days quarantine for changing the 3DS clocks isn't "anti-cheating"

it's downright bullshit

why am i seeing vashi give in to roxas

oh right, terrible tastes

nothing new here

also, 2+ days quarantine for changing the 3DS clocks isn't "anti-cheating"

it's downright bullshit

oh lol

We post because deep down in our hearts, we want to post. We want to be loved. We want to love. We want to care. We want to laugh. We want to forget our troubles, if even for just a moment. We want to procrastinate. We want to be poked fun at. We want to be poked. We want to poke. We want to argue. We want to say "Hi" and "Bye" and "Good morning" and "Good afternoon" and "Good evening" and "Good night".

But also this thread is hungry and we must feed it posts.

I'm convinced that there isn't a reason to post here at all

I mostly say hi in my posts. :c Though I do occasionally post about stuff irl that's bugging me. Or if there's a post I just gotta say something on.

...morning thread.