• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You only believe him because you get some strange pleasure in hating yourself and thinking of everything you do as negatively as possible...

There's a difference between what he's saying and.... what I honestly think you're doing. But you're not viewing all the options so I'll just have to tell you another option I guess... I think really fact is you're not interested in him in that way and you're just saying to others that you don't. You're not doing it to hurt him, you're doing it just to say the truth. Saying a truth that hurts isn't you intentionally trying to hurt anybody and is by far not evil.

And either TheEnd is being blind and is suggesting the mean alternative because he thinks that must be what's going on, or he knows it's not the truth and just enjoys assuming the mean alternative (which I suspect he's doing... I don't think he's stupid. That's often what he does anyway)

... ... ... O... Okay then...

Mm... 'kay then...

[/squee] REALLY?!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lb0i7ojy0w1qcpfcxo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAI6WLSGT7Y3ET7ADQ&Expires=1395424853&Signature=doxFKMUmCT%2BQpfaffZ6YlbWSS6c%3D#_=_

...that's an awkward link. But amazing things happen when you decide to type stuff in and see what you can use to tease friends.

please do take in what Freohr said seriously, Vashi... She's right.

at last

.... >_>

but you do notice the list is full of people I call mean but isn't actually mean, right.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lb0i7ojy0w1qcpfcxo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAI6WLSGT7Y3ET7ADQ&Expires=1395424853&Signature=doxFKMUmCT%2BQpfaffZ6YlbWSS6c%3D#_=_

...that's an awkward link. But amazing things happen when you decide to type stuff in and see what you can use to tease friends.

D-Don't mind me, I'm just going to melt into a pile of squeeing fangirl mush~!

aqua checking my fujimori thread minutes before i update it

silly aqua

.... >_>

but you do notice the list is full of people I call mean but isn't actually mean, right.

do i

D-Don't mind me, I'm just going to melt into a pile of squeeing fangirl mush~!

xD

aqua checking my fujimori thread minutes before i update it

silly aqua

do i

Oops.

but she needs to

for her own good

Somehow I wonder if she'd even be capable of learning from it... she's almost stubborn in her will to hate herself~

B-but there's gotta be some other way x3

Somehow I wonder if she'd even be capable of learning from it... she's almost stubborn in her will to hate herself~

B-but there's gotta be some other way x3

Hating themselves is what teenagers do, though

So guess who's here eating ramen at my table.

adasfdkajfadfahkfhfkdfjh

HI REY Edited by TheEnd

Wh-what I thought Vashi was like my age or something... I don't even really remember actually

Well even if she were my age it's not too off though...

So guess who's here eating ramen at my table.

adasfdkajfadfahkfhfkdfjh

Not me

;~;

That's okay though, I've got some ramen here as well and I can just make some myself~

Buuuuut enjoy your ramen~ Or your not ramen too~

Edited by Freohr Datia