• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, okay! But really... hope you feel better, Rei Rei...

Thaaaank you! I'm already feeling better!

I had said before Wednesday that if Man. Utd. passed, I would bet on them to win Champions League and so I did...

Manure had to draw the BEST TEAM ON THE CONTINENT. They're lucky

Yu Yu Hakusho had some very, VERY good endings. Their PT-BR versions were even better.

We shall see

I dunno man. Mata can't play, and tons of teams rocked Manure inside Old Traffor (Swansea City, Everton and Liverpoo. Maybe even more). They are the underdogs here, Moyes will have to channel the spirit of Ferguson.

OMG. My oatmeal smells like pancakes. :3

you're just biased because i'm mean

No, I'm biased because you're my friend and that's the truth!

Thaaaank you! I'm already feeling better!

Manure had to draw the BEST TEAM ON THE CONTINENT. They're lucky

:) I'm glad to hear that!

I dunno man. Mata can't play, and tons of teams rocked Manure inside Old Traffor (Swansea City, Everton and Liverpoo. Maybe even more). They are the underdogs here, Moyes will have to channel the spirit of Ferguson.

Sadly it's true, this year has to be their worst by far...One can only hope that we will at least see a good match.

I'm burning, burning, I've got a feveerrrr and I know for sure there is no cure

what have you done shirley
wait what.

I didn't even burn anything. .n. I've refraining from "doing" it because you/someone mentioned it was getting irksome or something similar.

No, I'm biased because you're my friend and that's the truth!

n-no it isn't

baka

wait what.

I didn't even burn anything. .n. I've refraining from "doing" it because you/someone mentioned it was getting irksome or something similar.

it's okay shirley

i was just being mean

I see. Any games you would recommend then?

What genres do you like? Though I think I will always recommend Dragon Age.

Anyway, hello, everyone, how are you today?

Yu Yu Hakusho had some very, VERY good endings. Their PT-BR versions were even better.

I always liked the original ending the most.

I feel sad about how gaming these days is.

Especially Nintendo games.

New Super Mario Bros, Pokemon, Metroid, Mega Man, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong, the Legend of Zelda... From what I hear and played, they were so much better in the past. I mean, games these days are by no means bad, but compared to the past, they just seem... worse.

I'm sad that I was born before I was able to experience all those gems.

I mean, I played some of them, but only a bit, because I was born at the end of that generation of gaming.

Take Mario games. They're way too... monotonous. Same thing over and over again (I regret buying NSMB2).

And LoZ. I liked LLBW, but when I compare it to, say, Ocarina of time, it feels... empty.

I can't say I really liked FE9 or 10 either. FE11 was okay. And I enjoyed FE12... and 13, I guess, but maybe that's because I was waiting for it for so long.

The GBA games were okay. And I still need to play FE4 and FE5. Don't kill me, TE.

Even Pokemon... Gen IV felt bad. I didn't particularly like Gen V either. Gen VI is okay, I guess, with the graphical overhaul, but even if Pokemon had the same graphics as gen III, I wouldn't really give a damn.

>Sad to have missed the Golden Age of Nintendo

I guess I should start playing more PlayStation games, huh?

Edited by Not-an-Apple

guess what

the games "of the past" are still available through emulation, since they don't have online components

so you can just play them instead of being sad because you couldn't

Even Pokemon... Gen IV felt bad. I didn't particularly like Gen V either. Gen VI is okay, I guess, with the graphical overhaul, but even if Pokemon had the same graphics as gen III, I wouldn't really give a damn.

>using gen 3 as reference for anything

The GBA games were okay. And I still need to play FE4 and FE5. Don't kill me, TE.

this isn't even worth a comment Edited by TheEnd

I can't comment on all of those series, but I would say the quality of Fire Emblem games hasn't fluctuated all that much over the years and Castlevania generally improved as it got older

guess what

the games "of the past" are still available through emulation, since they don't have online components

so you can just play them instead of being sad because you couldn't

>using gen 3 as reference for anything

this isn't even worth a comment

I know, but it isn't the same. Living when everybody else was hyped about and liked the game. When it was brand new. When it was fresh, not something of the past. When it was current gen.

W-well, I didn't play gen II or I, although I did play their remakes. HGSS was really good. My favorite non-gen III game. And I like gen III because childhood bias.

;~;

I want to get around to playing them.

But my backlog is, like, miles long.

I know, but it isn't the same. Living when everybody else was hyped about and liked the game. When it was brand new. When it was fresh, not something of the past. When it was current gen.

W-well, I didn't play gen II or I, although I did play their remakes. HGSS was really good. My favorite non-gen III game. And I like gen III because childhood bias.

;~;

I want to get around to playing them.

But my backlog is, like, miles long.

let me tell you something about the golden age

videogame was an underground hobby, you couldn't just talk about it without being singled as a nerd

(oh yeah, nerd used to be an insult back then, too)

there was no internet to do it, either

we just played the games - the opportunity to talk about them would only arise a decade later

your bias is wrong and explains a lot

also, less crying more kiseking

"but japanese-"

did I mention I played the first trilogy without being able to read the plot

WW > ALBW > MM > ALTTP > TP > OoT > LA > Oracle Games > Minish Cap > LoZ

Didn't play SS or Zelda II

SS?

oh right Skyward Sword, me neither

Zelda II is just...I AM ERROR

I agree for WW being first

Edited by James Bond

SS?

I agree for WW being first

Skyward Sword

And as much as I liked Windwaker, all that sailing murdered it. I'm not against the idea of a high seas adventure, but it really needed a lot more land. As in at least three main islands spanning multiple squares on the map instead of countless islands that can't even be seen without zooming in.