• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Theatrhythm is super ultra if:1) You're into rhythm games (which you are)2) You're into Final Fantasy3) You're into both (ultimate level of satisfaction)Ain't there some Devil Survivor stuff on there too? As I recall, you enjoyed those games. Totally seconding Etrian Odyssey IV and SMT IV, if you're into the stuff.Now excuse me while I redact such suggestions as Monster Hunter and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

But the downside to Theatrhytm is the characters who have little difference from each other.

No, everything about that is bitter. You made the choice of classifying everything as trash.

"Trash I like" isn't trash at all.

How reminiscent of that anime picture about personal taste you used to post.

Really?

Actually, you're probably right. DeSu 1/2 seem more light than than SMT IV.

Not sure if it was a good idea to start the series with that game. :L

1 was much more kickass, but 2 was literally satisfaction on a plate woop woop woop.

SMT4? Or one of the desus

Really?

Actually, you're probably right. DeSu 1/2 seem more light than than SMT IV.

Not sure if it was a good idea to start the series with that game. :L

Funny thing is, SMT IV is way more light than SMT 3, a game that literally beings with the destruction of the world and the death of almost all human beings.

1 was much more kickass, but 2 was literally satisfaction on a plate woop woop woop.

SMT4? Or one of the desus

I didn't play either DeSu.

My first SMT was IV, which I haven't even finished yet.

Funny thing is, SMT IV is way more light than SMT 3, a game that literally beings with the destruction of the world and the death of almost all human beings.

I'm not sure if I'd enjoy such a dark game. >_______>

I want to get SMT 3 but I hear it is super hard. Flan recommended I think. I just find it to have to much dungueon crawling. But is the dungeuon crawling in smt 3 more satisfying than Digital Devil Saga? I just hope not because Digital Devil Saga become a chore to play due to all the encounters plus how easy the game was.

phew, level 19

finally redeemed the goof of that last descent race

1. I heard. ;_; I didn't think I was going to get a 3DS any time soon but then yeah.

2. but but but

pikachu

basically the only reason I haven't gotten a 3DS is since I'm adamant about getting the Pikachu version and my parents didn't understand it'd sell out and it's ~$350 on ebay

#conflicted

3. I played the first 4 games, so I might pick it up, but I don't know, it's been years since I played one, lol.

1. i'd say wait for z, but since there hasn't been an announcement

2. when money is an issue, you need to choose your priorities wisely

what's more important, your 3ds's look or its usability

3. that was the same for everyone

I want to get SMT 3 but I hear it is super hard. Flan recommended I think. I just find it to have to much dungueon crawling. But is the dungeuon crawling in smt 3 more satisfying than Digital Devil Saga? I just hope not because Digital Devil Saga become a chore to play due to all the encounters plus how easy the game was.

nocturne? it's nice Edited by TheEnd

As opposed to being a scrawny 17 year old who has no idea how to actually fight but can for some reason.

Hibiki <3 <3 <3

I heard strange journeys final boss is insane though! And you have to grind quite a bit. But the combat looks fun. Smt 2 was far to archaic for me to enjoy. I had no idea what to do.

I heard strange journeys final boss is insane though! And you have to grind quite a bit. But the combat looks fun. Smt 2 was far to archaic for me to enjoy. I had no idea what to do.

The final boss is a final boss alright. Although passing down skills made my brain implode.