• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still kinda mad they nerfed the weather.

Same with Rampardos, but Tyrantrum is better in every way.

it was getting stupid

politoed and ninetales were going nowhere before they got that gift

it could've been given to any random water or fire type for instant overused, especially drizzle

think about drizzle luvdisc

z/x2y2

to that i say contrary serperior, sheer force feraligatr and shadow tag chandelure

Has anyone here had to become a U.S citizen. Can you tell me a little more indepth on what you had to besides being able to read english and being able to know U.S history?

fill out form, go wait at this building for ages and wait for them to call on you

I did it as an under18 though so I didn't go through the adult version of the process, didn't even need to know history even though I do know it

Has anyone here had to become a U.S citizen. Can you tell me a little more indepth on what you had to besides being able to read english and being able to know U.S history?

You're not a U.S. citizen?

fill out form, go wait at this building for ages and wait for them to call on you

I did it as an under18 though so I didn't go through the adult version of the process, didn't even need to know history even though I do know it

You weren't either? :o

Something for school. This textbook is pretty useless and only lists two things. I am sure there are more. It seems there are just 2 requirements which seems ridicolous

Edited by Junko Enoshima

Tuesday, tennis for one hour. "Treated" myself to a ham sandwich, lemon cake and Ceylon tea afterwards. Wednesday woke up with an aching arm (as usual). It seems like I am improving in tennis. I am still very bad though.

Wednesday evening was DIY evening. Painting the ceiling with a 1.5m+ pole (taller than me) and it was quite fun at first but eventually I got very tired. I must have used a terrible posture. I sometimes painted directly over my head and even further back, which made it easier to hold the pole, but it meant leaning my head back most of the time. So today I have an aching neck. Doooon't do that!

I am still thinking, should I get Pokemon Y? Should I? Should I? I am tempted by the new shiny graphics and the clothes and the pretty pokemons and everything else that isn't pokemon battling eheh. But at the same time nothing is really making me want to buy it that badly, besides the fact everyone else has it.

Oooh ooh I need to get Wright vs Layton. It came out on Friday and I still haven't bought it. What is this?

Or was it last Friday?

Neal is a good boy.

Okay, what else can I write that will make this post longer.

Oh I need to do some more jogging. I just hope it won't suddenly start raining like last time. It was a cloudy day anyway but I thought the rain stopped. I went out the house and it started spitting. I ran for a bit, thought it wouldn't get any worse, but it did. Poooo

Madoka arrived yesterday. I was going to post a video of me unboxing it but the video ended up being 8 minutes long and it accidentally featured my face so either I must edit it or just give it up give it up. The 1/10 Ultimate Madoka figure is beautiful. The magazine that comes with the figure is cool too, it shows a lot of existing Madoka figures and dolls, which I never knew about. Of course Madoka would have a lot of Merchandise.

Okay.

So.

Umm it's time to eat.

This is getting superficially long now, so good night and sweet dreams or good morning and have a nice day etc.

Tuesday, tennis for one hour. "Treated" myself to a ham sandwich, lemon cake and Ceylon tea afterwards. Wednesday woke up with an aching arm (as usual). It seems like I am improving in tennis. I am still very bad though.

Wednesday evening was DIY evening. Painting the ceiling with a 1.5m+ pole (taller than me) and it was quite fun at first but eventually I got very tired. I must have used a terrible posture. I sometimes painted directly over my head and even further back, which made it easier to hold the pole, but it meant leaning my head back most of the time. So today I have an aching neck. Doooon't do that!

I am still thinking, should I get Pokemon Y? Should I? Should I? I am tempted by the new shiny graphics and the clothes and the pretty pokemons and everything else that isn't pokemon battling eheh. But at the same time nothing is really making me want to buy it that badly, besides the fact everyone else has it.

Oooh ooh I need to get Wright vs Layton. It came out on Friday and I still haven't bought it. What is this?

Or was it last Friday?

Neal is a good boy.

Okay, what else can I write that will make this post longer.

Oh I need to do some more jogging. I just hope it won't suddenly start raining like last time. It was a cloudy day anyway but I thought the rain stopped. I went out the house and it started spitting. I ran for a bit, thought it wouldn't get any worse, but it did. Poooo

Madoka arrived yesterday. I was going to post a video of me unboxing it but the video ended up being 8 minutes long and it accidentally featured my face so either I must edit it or just give it up give it up. The 1/10 Ultimate Madoka figure is beautiful. The magazine that comes with the figure is cool too, it shows a lot of existing Madoka figures and dolls, which I never knew about. Of course Madoka would have a lot of Merchandise.

Okay.

So.

Umm it's time to eat.

This is getting superficially long now, so good night and sweet dreams or good morning and have a nice day etc.

Good night NTG. See you tomorrow maybe

20140410_134638.jpg

1.5m... 150cm... That's... about... 150/2.54 is about equal to 150/2.5 = 60 inches. 5 feet tall. That's like my mom's height! And she's pretty short.

And aching necks are terrible.

To be honest, I wasn't all that impressed by the game, despite sinking 750+ hours into it.

The graphics are pretty, but aside from that, and the fact that a lot of people have it, unless you have extra money or play competitively, it's not too worth it.

Or was it last Friday?

This would probably be more worth your money!

But I wouldn't really know.

It hasn't come out Stateside yet. ;w;

Neal is a good boy.

^w^

Isn't the UK a rather rainy place, though?

I'm sure TE wouldn't mind.

In fact, he'd probably like it all the more.

Umm it's time to eat.

Such a late meal. :o

Isn't it, like, midnight there?

Shame to famiry, Neal

What do you mean.

I know much more Korean than most of the other American-born Korean-American kids I know.

It's bird noises

But...

The screech of an eagle and a crow's caw are two entirely different things.

I can say "hum" and say "BIRD NOISES."

It's the application process that sucks.

After that, you get your biometrics done. Then another appointment to do the test (They give you a booklet giving you all the answers. Even a CD so you can shuffle questions and answer. Did it while I was doing laundry) as well as interview you.

$600 for the filing fee and the biometrics.

And then show up for the actual citizenship ceremony.

...Holy crap that was long though. Also do not miss dates. Make sure you notify them a long time before if you can't make it. Otherwise that $600 goes down the drain.