FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yes. It's stupid...

I don't know why you even bother watching those, to be quite honest.

I'd rather watch experienced players play and learn from them than watch unexperienced players play and just make fun of them.

Though you gotta admit, the odds of actually finding some good players in those replays aren't all that great, given that it's so likely you'll find a match where one or even both of the players doesn't know what they're doing instead. A consequence of the Smogon community having gotten bigger as of late, I suppose.

(Incidentally, that has a part in the reason why Swagger got banned; bad players realized that they could beat better players via Swagplay, which, I'm sure you've realized, is an absolute pain to go up against. The Steel nerf didn't help matters. That being said, though, Klefki's probably the main culprit, given its excellent defensive typing)

Edited by Levant Caprice

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Though you gotta admit, the odds of actually finding some good players in those replays aren't all that great, given that it's so likely you'll find a match where one or even both of the players doesn't know what they're doing instead. A consequence of the Smogon community having gotten bigger as of late, I suppose.

(Incidentally, that has a part in the reason why Swagger got banned; bad players realized that they could beat better players via Swagplay, which, I'm sure you've realized, is an absolute pain to go up against. The Steel nerf didn't help matters. That being said, though, Klefki's probably the main culprit, given its excellent defensive typing)

YouTube.

And in-game Battle Videos of high-ranked players.

like i did

naturally

How did you do it?

;n;

I haven't had any liquor since March 4.

Actually, that's not true. I had a beer and a half on Palm Sunday. I would have never gotten the beer if I had realized the place sold Angry Orchard cider.

Edited by Frank Castle

something i can't do a whole lot of

I think it's something that isn't done as much as it should be.

I suppose these two viewpoints aren't mutually exclusive.

I remember watching Fairly Odd Parents with my nieces and nephews on several occasions. It was a lot better than some of the other dreck they would watch, but it still left me wondering if cartoons were always "like that" or if I was just getting old.

I am many people and no one at the same time, YoungMan.

But the answer is no. I am the Punisher.

Edited by Frank Castle

*sigh*

There's just too much to do.

I should just play in Japanese.

Also, I wonder what you would say about Rey's stream...

giving up, huh

what about rey's stream

i'm weird

yes. good TE. as opposed to a lot of other people. and I am in my little cynical bubble these past days.

you really are

what what happened

okay

while i by no means regret playing ayesha, escha & logy's crafting system is indeed way more fun

splitting the game in 4-month periods was a good idea too... at least so far (early year 2)

number of people who care: ~1