• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You've become a good Fia indeed.

Though I probably will be biased in a negative way when things come to her. Like I won't care about or use her much. : /

I personally find the Est hate EXTREMELY annoying. She's awesome in Gaiden! I could care less what that Sweet Tooth fella has to say about it!

Level her and she he'll have stats possibly better than several units. The problem is still there though: SHE JOINS TOO DAMN LATE.

She sux.

Not at singing! Seriously, during my stay in Macedonia, she could sing "Go Tell it on the Mountain" like no other! I never knew that they had Gospel music there!

Catria seems to be the good cook, Paola the good artist (she drew a pretty good picture of a computer), and Est is the singer! Each one has their own special talent!

As for the Ilian sisters, Florina is an excellent city planner, Fiora knows how to speak 6 different languages, and Farina is quite the accountant!

... what do you have against Abel >:

Personally, I never like any of the green-red knights in any FE. I don't like his personality either I guess...

Hate is probably too strong to use for Abel, dislike is a better word. : <

Personally, I never like any of the green-red knights in any FE. I don't like his personality either I guess...

Hate is probably too strong to use for Abel, dislike is a better word. : <

But Lance and Oscar are kinda cool... ;_;

Level her and she he'll have stats possibly better than several units. The problem is still there though: SHE JOINS TOO DAMN LATE.

But FE2 requires a lot of grinding, actually. It won't be too much of a problem. >_>

But Lance and Oscar are kinda cool... ;_;

Well, they are. And I'm a bit fond of Sain for comical reason I guess....

But there's a problem: YOU HAVE KATUA.

Est ain't worth it.

Everyone is worth it in this game, since you practically use everyone each battle. (I think) Both Catua and Est are pretty nice! Can never raise up too many Falcoknights on the monster fighting team!

You must grind, Fia.

Grind until Grey has perfect stats.

>_>

Est ain't worth it.

Having 3 awesome pegasus knights won't hurt, no?

And who said that you only grind for Est? :mellow:

Not at singing! Seriously, during my stay in Macedonia, she could sing "Go Tell it on the Mountain" like no other! I never knew that they had Gospel music there!

Catria seems to be the good cook, Paola the good artist (she drew a pretty good picture of a computer), and Est is the singer! Each one has their own special talent!

As for the Ilian sisters, Florina is an excellent city planner, Fiora knows how to speak 6 different languages, and Farina is quite the accountant!

Dare I ask...

Est ain't worth it.

Savestates + patience + angel ring = God Mode Est.

>_>

Minor abuse blood, clearly.

Edited by TheEnd

Grind until Grey has perfect stats.

Perfecting his speed will take forever and a half, but his other stats aren't impossible. Strength is pretty easy to get to 40! I did it before he even got to Dark Knight!

Savestates + patience + angel ring = God Mode Est.

I don't use savestate for level ups in FE2. : <

Minor abuse blood, clearly.

I thought it was Major?

...Est ain't worth it.

Silly kid, prejudice gets one nowhere! No matter what, there will be those who support that later joining Pegasus Knight we know as Est! Maybe not as a main stream actually "good" unit! But she may go on as a fan favorite, just like Nino! Me like Nino tons and tons!

Silly kid, prejudice gets one nowhere! No matter what, there will be those who support that later joining Pegasus Knight we know as Est! Maybe not as a main stream actually "good" unit! But she may go on as a fan favorite, just like Nino! Me like Nino tons and tons!

.......................I don't like Nino either. Pent is my Sage. >_>

I use Pent, but I always try to squeeze in the lass every playthrough, just like Dorcas. I haven't had a playthrough where I haven't used Dorcas. (the constant Nino use is since I ever tried to use her, and succeeded)

...Est ain't worth it.

Stats between 30 and 40.

I liked leveling her.

I don't use savestate for level ups in FE2. : <

Your abuse-fu is weak.

I thought it was Major?

Your abuse is weak.

I use Erk.

Nino doesn't even gain a level. >_>