FE4 THREAD

Fia

who is it

Shiroe is mine

Shiroe and Akatsuki, Naotsugu and Marielle, Krusty and Raynesia, and Isuzu and Rudy.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

oh right on the other ones

but Shiroe mine /runs

He's fictional. Let him have his fictional waifu. (But haha, I'm not the only one shipping then~)

He's fictional. Let him have his fictional waifu. (But haha, I'm not the only one shipping then~)

but but but but but

Shiroe ;_;

I should write a fanfiction... nah. I wouldn't be able to.

(and nope!! >_>)

Though I've had many ideas surface, I've never really tried to put them on text. Heh, even if I know no one else would read them, it's still kinda embarrassing/scary/anxiety-inducing/what-have-you I suppose...

Why does everyone hate D/P? :<

I disliked it because it just felt... off. Awkward. Pretty graphics, but nothing underneath. Sure, the E4 and Cynthia were awesome, as well as some of the gym leaders, but it didn't make me want to replay like the others. One play through was enough of a slog. Platinum was better, but Sinnoh remains my least favorite region.

Until I get the chance to actually play them I'm still neutral about the not-Hokkaido Sinnoh games... anyway, I'm heading off to bed. Bye.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Y'know, as much as I disliked Diamond and Pearl (not so much Platinum), their OST was amazing.

Makes me feel all nostalgic. I'm not that old, okay? I played the games when I was 11.

Why does everyone hate D/P? :<

The story was lacking.

The updates were lacking.

The Pokemon were lacking.

Everything except the music was lacking.

Oh, and CYNTHIA, because she's a total boss.

Platinum fixed issues that Diamond and Pearl had by speeding up the battles as well as selling Moo Moo Milks in dozens rather than singles as it got quite annoying getting only one at a time! Cynthia was more challenging in the D/P version. But...in Platinum, she is better than she was in D/P post game!

I disliked it because it just felt... off. Awkward. Pretty graphics, but nothing underneath. Sure, the E4 and Cynthia were awesome, as well as some of the gym leaders, but it didn't make me want to replay like the others. One play through was enough of a slog. Platinum was better, but Sinnoh remains my least favorite region.

What's your favorite region?

Until I get the chance to actually play them I'm still neutral about the not-Hokkaido Sinnoh games... anyway, I'm heading off to bed. Bye.

Goodnight.

Edited by Barbie

The story was lacking.

The updates were lacking.

The Pokemon were lacking.

Everything except the music was lacking.

Oh, and CYNTHIA, because she's a total boss.

Those were lacking the most