• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the one but

thems fightan words rei
whats your beef with part 7
[spoiler=sbr spoilers]ill already concede that bringing in THE WORLD was whack and completely unneeded

THAT SHIT IS TERRIBLY PACED MAN

A slow manga isn't a fault on it's own. But fuck, it's A GODDAMN RACE, where's that feeling of urgency? Also even tho Gyro is a nice character, Johnny is such a whiny main character. Some battles drag for way too long, like that one in the shack.

THAT SHIT IS TERRIBLY PACED MAN

A slow manga isn't a fault on it's own. But fuck, it's A GODDAMN RACE, where's that feeling of urgency? Also even tho Gyro is a nice character, Johnny is such a whiny main character. Some battles drag for way too long, like that one in the shack.

what nah

it moved quick enough, and it was clear after they got to the desert that this couldnt go at RACE PACE the whole time

when horses were going fast it felt fast, and every other time it felt like standard post part 3 jojos villain of the week stuff

johnny and gyro had good chemistry and he never really came across as whiny to me, just a gigantic jerk which was his character anyways

its probably only my favorite because im a sucker for americana, though

I'll probably draw Thor in a jojopose (probably either the hand over face one or one of Wham's) sometime during the week

In the mean time I'm debating whether or not I should swap to a Jotaro theme for a little while

what nah

it moved quick enough, and it was clear after they got to the desert that this couldnt go at RACE PACE the whole time

when horses were going fast it felt fast, and every other time it felt like standard post part 3 jojos villain of the week stuff

johnny and gyro had good chemistry and he never really came across as whiny to me, just a gigantic jerk which was his character anyways

its probably only my favorite because im a sucker for americana, though

I dunno brother, it felt like it dragged way too long. Unless the ending is something outstanding, I rank it above part 5 and 1, only.

All this part 1 hate.

I don't hate it, but most other parts are better. Dio being a colossal dickhead was entertaining enough.

Actually I might put it above SBR for the sole reason it's Hokuto no Ken with vampires

I dunno brother, it felt like it dragged way too long. Unless the ending is something outstanding, I rank it above part 5 and 1, only.

imo

7>2>4>3>1>6>5

like i said, youre probably right about part 7s problems, and i do overrate it but maaaaaan I liked funny way too much

americaaaaaaaaa

All this part 1 hate.

its just overshadowed mate

great, but not greater

Jonathan was a TRUE GENTLEMAN. There's nothing to not like about him, definitely.

People who hate on Jonathan can get SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE'd in the face.

[spoiler=part 6 related]Also I'm super mad at part 6 though because it killed both Jotaro and Jolyne

Like okay I can deal with Wham dying because even though he's great he is an antagonist so it was expected, I can come to terms with that also it was a glorious battle great fight 10/10 beautiful manly tears etc

But Jotaro and Jolyne? All my favs are dead I'm so sad and Made in Heaven is such bullshit

Edited by Thor Odinson

It's just like the biggest pile of bullshit ever urgh

I can't fucking even

I'm so mad

[spoiler= part 3 and part 6] I do wonder if Araki planned Jotaro's death that way all along or he just went "oh I made a prediction in part 3 let's do that" when he wrote part 6

Edited by Thor Odinson

It's kind of bullshit, but it's my kinda bullshit. I thought it was a great end to the main saga, ya know.

I don't hate it, but most other parts are better. Dio being a colossal dickhead was entertaining enough.

Actually I might put it above SBR for the sole reason it's Hokuto no Ken with vampires

its just overshadowed mate

great, but not greater

I see I see. Reasonable.

People who hate on Jonathan can get SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE'd in the face.

Yes, except for the part where Jonathan doesn't do that because he's a perfect gentleman. So someone else does it in his stead. Like an alternate Speedwagon who can ripple.

Belinda gave me two Fennekins to use for breeding because egg moves on foxes.

"Belinda, your Fenekkins really like each other. Like 200 steps and then egg. And another."

"You could say they're... IN HEAT AND HAVE THE HOTS FOR EACH OTHER."

I'll probably draw Thor in a jojopose (probably either the hand over face one or one of Wham's) sometime during the week

In the mean time I'm debating whether or not I should swap to a Jotaro theme for a little while

please do draw Thor in a jojopose. Please.

Wow Jojo talk. I still havent read much of that lol.

Belinda gave me two Fennekins to use for breeding because egg moves on foxes.

"Belinda, your Fenekkins really like each other. Like 200 steps and then egg. And another."

"You could say they're... IN HEAT AND HAVE THE HOTS FOR EACH OTHER."

OH MYYYY