/* Whatever */
  printf("Equal 50.\n");
}
}
return 0;
}
I'm bored...

Ah, that brings back memories...

Right when the referee was about to bring it to an end Benzema scored...probably they didn't count it.

they didn't indeed

Sounds simple enough. Freshman year, I'll be taking Biology, Chemistry, Calculus, some class freshman are required to take, and Japanese.

But I might be able to take Comp Sci the following year...

If I learned Japanese and game dev programming, maybe I could work for Nintendo. :P

Or Falcom. Or Intelligent Systems. Fire Emblem.

Okay if you want to actually work in gamedev you should just switchover entirely to CS

because industry-level gamedev isn't so much playing around anymore

you'll need to know a lot more stuff like pointers and memory and optimization and graphics and algorithms

all that shit

even if you don't do cs in school you'll need to sit some real-ass dedication down and learn the harder stuff, scripting won't cut it if you want a real job

wow

>_>

Unfortunately

why did i do it

hue hue hue

weren't they beautiful

but i was surprised. i was looking up the japan vs greece match and thought let's try image searching WHOA.

other country combos are primarily football related results

or other stuff like maps

japgrc was like stumbling on treasure

*praises*

Is it? At least it ensures that everything is consistent.

Why TCG only? He's the main pokémon designer.

nuuuuuu

well i just meant "wow if only i could be so consistent"

i knew he was more important than that..... /derp

burn all that yaoi :v

thankfully i only got to see the smaller versions in the web search and didn't go to image search

outnumbered by number of fujoshis

of course - it'll probably define whether costa rica will be #1 in the group after all

my list is bigger

you heard me

ayra

/patpat

oooh

i know. mine is tiny.

spoilers

holyn

:3

...where's Chalis

where is she indeed

I missed this, but are you saying this because of KOF music or rhythm game?

rhythm game...

Okay if you want to actually work in gamedev you should just switchover entirely to CS

because industry-level gamedev isn't so much playing around anymore

you'll need to know a lot more stuff like pointers and memory and optimization and graphics and algorithms

all that shit

even if you don't do cs in school you'll need to sit some real-ass dedication down and learn the harder stuff, scripting won't cut it if you want a real job

Yeah, I was just joking about being a Japanese game dev.

I've actually thought about CS as a major, but while I'm not bad at math, higher level math is just... I dunno. Not as interesting to me.

And because Physics/Mathematics/CS/Engineering of any sort requires lots of high level math, I'm probably not going to go down the CS route.

Granted, that could change, but I'm not entirely sure yet...

I even thought about applying to USC, but I ended up not doing it.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I don't consider myself a fujoshi but a lot of my ships are M/M anyway

It just has to do with the character interactions rather than they're both dudes and a lot of the stuff I like simply has overwhelmingly dudes

Yeah, I was just joking about being a Japanese game dev.

I've actually thought about CS as a major, but while I'm not bad at math, higher level math is just... I dunno. Not as interesting to me.

And because Physics/Mathematics/CS/Engineering of any sort requires lots of high level math, I'm probably not going to go down the CS route.

Granted, that could change, but I'm not entirely sure yet...

CS itself doesn't actually need that much math
you need logic, you need linear algebra, and you need graph theory. Certain subsectors of CS is more math heavy which happens to be the game side, since collision detection/physics engines/graphics engines all require a lot of math
granted you probably won't need to write your own graphics engine if you're going to focus on the gameplay sector of games but you still need stuff like pathfinding and collision and physics and all that fun stuff
I dunno I'm an applied math double major so liking math is kinda in my blood
Edited by Thor Odinson

CS itself doesn't actually need that much math

you need logic, you need linear algebra, and you need graph theory. Certain subsectors of CS is more math heavy which happens to be the game side, since collision detection/physics engines/graphics engines all require a lot of math
granted you probably won't need to write your own graphics engine if you're going to focus on the gameplay sector of games but you still need stuff like pathfinding and collision and physics and all that fun stuff
I dunno I'm an applied math double major so liking math is kinda in my blood

Sounds Greek to me.

meanwhile i am one of those full-on shameless fujoshis who obtain gratification through the semeukification of pretty looking or cute or buff men

if Neal is baby

then poke Neal

else poke Neal

hmm graph theory was pretty fun.

Sounds Greek to me.

tl;dr cs doesn't really use that much math unless you're doing graphics or game dev

I like men in dresses but not for anything sexual, I just really like it when people defy gender roles so big baras confidently wearing dresses make me very happy because it's such a big "fuck you"

but prettyboys are great too

long hair is generally my thing though like in jojo I like jotaro the best as a character but I like looking at kars and star platinum the most (the loincloth totally doesn't help)

Edited by Thor Odinson

[23:14:10] Ian Santos: shirley why do you even want japan to win so bad

[23:14:37] Blanc: Yeah, they are responsible for all the weebness out there

[23:15:52] Uomo senza nome: only weebs are responsible for being weebs, saskules

[23:16:00] Uomo senza nome: fire is not responsible for arson, arsonists are

[23:16:24] Blanc: Yeah but weebing is bad in general, whereas fire can be used for good

[23:16:43] Uomo senza nome: but in this case, the equivalent of fire is japanese culture

[23:16:48] Uomo senza nome: which can be used for much good

[23:16:57] Uomo senza nome: weeb is the equivalent of arson

[23:17:05] Blanc: that is the point, those two things are not equivalent

[23:17:13] Uomo senza nome: you're right

[23:17:15] Uomo senza nome: my bad

[23:17:18] Uomo senza nome: weeb is worse than arson

what's wrong with me...