• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

One customer and his daughter said that I came off as rude. It didn't help that I was under probation.

and that's why i became a civil servant

that kind of bullshit is infuriating

ack that sucks Ace... *gives Akihiko plushie*

*hugs the plushie tightly* Yea, it does suck.

I'm sorry what

So, this elderly gentleman came in one day as I was on the clock. Everything goes well till I get to the last part, Insurance info. Primary was Straight Medicare, so there was an additional set of questions I had to ask. I get to the third question on this liability questionaire "Do you have Healthcare benefits through the Department of Veterans Affairs. He says yes, so I had to ask the follow up question, "Did th the DVA authorize treatment at this facility?" Everything goes downhill from there. He was apparently hard of hearing and had forgotten his hearing aid. He calls in his daughter to the room, and everything else goes wrong. That day, I cried after I got off work because I felt like everything I did was wrong. I felt judged, I felt like I was being roasted alive that day. I guess a certain part of the public has a problem with me due to my disability. Edited by Ace Tactician

*hugs the plushie tightly* Yea, it does suck.So, this elderly gentleman came in one day as I was on the clock. Everything goes well till I get to the last part, Insurance info. Primary was Straight Medicare, so there was an additional set of questions I had to ask. I get to the third question on this liability questionaire "Do you have Healthcare benefits through the Department of Veterans Affairs. He says yes, so I had to ask the follow up question, "Did th the DVA authorize treatment at this facility?" Everything goes downhill from there. He was apparently hard of hearing and had forgotten his hearing aid. He calls in his daughter to the room, and everything else goes wrong. That day, I cried after I got off work because I felt like everything I did was wrong. I felt judged, I felt like I was being roasted alive that day. I guess a certain part of the public has a problem with me due to my disability.

That sucks

I'm so sorry, I hope it gets better

One customer and his daughter said that I came off as rude. It didn't help that I was under probation.

*hugs*

*dyes the thread pink*

Pretty in pink?

But... TE said you were a fujoshi... Is that why you like pink?

nah they are separate things :o i like pink and i am a fujoshi

who's kastrop again

google it

the little fat pawn

he was heir to some Prince and was rebelling. defeated by Sieg so Sieg got promoted. though it was his own people who stabbed him to death.

i think maximilian kastrop was his full name

Edited by NTG

nah they are separate things :o i like pink and i am a fujoshi

google it

the little fat pawn

he was heir to some Prince and was rebelling. defeated by Sieg so Sieg got promoted. though it was his own people who stabbed him to death.

ah, the roman maniac

ah yes roman

...funny how he dresses like that when the whole world is futuristic

i guess it's fashion/vintage

Frosty would not have liked that scene

hmm lunchtime in a minute