• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Noish and Alec are good until mid-chapter 2. They also can be useful int the beginning of chapter 3.

Mideel is awesome.

Adan... 'K

They suck away experience from Azel and friends (yes, Azel's the best! He also got the most level ups. :D) Midir... No. He never kills or stuff.

: D

Well, if there's nothing more to add, onwards to chapter 1! I'll let you know once I've beaten that how it stands... Blah, blah, blah... I'm hooked to the game now. : D

They suck away experience from Azel and friends (yes, Azel's the best! He also got the most level ups. :D) Midir... No. He never kills or stuff.

: D

Well, if there's nothing more to add, onwards to chapter 1! I'll let you know once I've beaten that how it stands... Blah, blah, blah... I'm hooked to the game now. : D

Azel has shit avoid. He dies with two hits.

Mideel is awesome dammit!

Now you do.

I don't yet.

You have erectile dysfunction.

How did you-

... not awesome.

Edited by TheEnd

Azel has shit avoid. He dies with two hits.

And he damages like crazy and promotes into a mounted mage unit, fixing his move problem! He never got hit that whole chapter, and I basically made him do all the work.

Reasons. I demand to see reasons.

I forget, does Fia like or hate Azel? I remember her reacting to him, but I don't remember how.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

And he damages like crazy and promotes into a mounted mage unit, fixing his move problem! He never got hit that whole chapter, and I basically made him do all the work.

Reasons. I demand to see reasons.

I forget, does Fia like or hate Azel? I remember her reacting to him, but I don't remember how.

Foolish Lux! Foolish!

Give him a good bow (not a shitty Iron bow) like the Killer Bow (Screw Jamuka), and watch him kill enemies more effectively than Azel.

She loves herhim.

Uh-huh... You praise someone who can barely do chip damage and downplay someone who kills on his own. I've used Jamka before. He's unstoppable when used properly.

Unstoppable when he can't attack back at 1 range, right?

He suffers from 1 range syndrome.

Uh-huh... You praise someone who can barely do chip damage and downplay someone who kills on his own. I've used Jamka before. He's unstoppable when used properly.

Jamuka has shit skill. He is only reliable thanks to his Killer Bow. Also, his movement sucks.

Foolish Lux! Foolish!

Give him a good bow (not a shitty Iron bow) like the Killer Bow (Screw Jamuka), and watch him kill enemies more effectively than Azel.

She loves herhim.

Nah. Unless I'm just insanely lucky with Azel, in which case your point is moot.

I see! So you prefer to baby units so they can become nearly as good as the units like Jamka who require no help, and when given the killer bow destroy all their in their path? That's an interesting way of thinking.

Thought so.

She worships him.

Jamuka has shit skill. He is only reliable thanks to his Killer Bow. Also, his movement sucks.

And damn, isn't that Killer Bow completely awesome.

Unstoppable when he can't attack back at 1 range, right?

He suffers from 1 range syndrome.

You just hate archers in general then. :lol:That is up to preference.

Which can be fixed by the skill ring you get in chapter one. He never misses anyway. The movement part may be a flaw, but he can be one of the sweeper units. He cleans up when the dust settles.

And damn, isn't that Killer Bow completely awesome.

Agreed. : D

You just hate archers in general then. :lol:That is up to preference.

Um, saying the 100% truth doesn't make it preference.

It is true that Jamka can't do _anything_ at 1 range.

*scratch* :3

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

;________;

NO, YOU DON'T

I DID

I may have already posted this but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tI6xrA9T64&feature=fvw

Fia and Ninji.

Surprisingly accurate.

I'm not Ninji.
You have dissociative identity disorder. You display multiple distinct identities or personalities (one being Sirius, one being Ninji).

Take this man to an asylum, Jagi.

Awesome.

Prologue completed. As it stands...

Units I am going to keep using

Sigurd- Lv. 9

Fin- Lv. 3

Lex- Lv. 7

Azel- Lv. 7

Temporary Units

Cuan

Ethlin

Focus goes to the first list. Are the levels good?

Didn't we tell you to use everyone? >_>

I feel like RPing as Elfreed...

NONONO

Shut up. He is. Screw Jamuka.

Agreed.

Except Midir can actually reach enemies before they are raped.

Zing!

He can get attacked at 1 range. : D I'm sayin whether you like archers or not is a preference.

You know what I mean. That was not what I was talking about.

I never indicated that I hated archers, though. But whatever.

Didn't we tell you to use everyone? >_>

Except Midir can actually reach enemies before they are raped.

Zing!

You did. I refuse to use Midir because she he can't kill to save his life, I didn't use Noish and Alec because they lose their usefulness, and they're just sucking experience from Azel and friends... I don't think I have to explain Ardan, really.

Except Midir can't kill the enemies.

Zing!