• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

@Frosty hmmm papercuts? nosebleeds?

@Cris Cris Cris and LH fans

hashtag LogHor

[spoiler=Log Horizon spoilers, warning warning, ep7]actually Minori pricked her finger with a needle and drew blood /insignificant amount of blood

Marie is now afraid of glasses hahahaha!!

so much paperwork poor Marie

Shouryuu fancies Marie daww. captures giant boar... but unusable for chef! ahhhh good thing he fell asleep and didn't hear

Souji is so cute =^.^=

refreshment stand! so happy to see everyone enjoying their tastebuds again

btw Minori drawing blood with a needle feels like an omen... that was blood right? so far we thought no one could die because everyone revives. but... it's the method isn't it? just like cooking through menu commands, you make fake food. so killing people with the game methods will not really kill people? they used to use menu commands to fight but it was inconvenient so they tried to just fight normally. but that is still not "real" fighting because they use skills etc. no one has drawn blood yet. so if they actually tried to properly stab someone...

oh no... I'm scared

hashtag LogHor

[spoiler=Log Horizon spoilers, warning warning, ep7]actually Minori pricked her finger with a needle and drew blood /insignificant amount of blood

Shouryuu fancies Marie daww. captures giant boar... but unusable for chef! ahhhh good thing he fell asleep and didn't hear

Souji is so cute =^.^=

btw Minori drawing blood with a needle feels like an omen... that was blood right? so far we thought no one could die because everyone revives. but... it's the method isn't it? just like cooking through menu commands, you make fake food. so killing people with the game methods will not really kill people? they used to use menu commands to fight but it was inconvenient so they tried to just fight normally. but that is still not "real" fighting because they use skills etc. no one has drawn blood yet. so if they actually tried to properly stab someone...

oh no... I'm scared

no jenni, that doesn't happen

hashtag LogHor

Souji is so cute =^.^=

oh no... I'm scared

Nope.

so I got diagnosed with insomnia and obstructive sleep apnea

hashtag LogHor

Souji is so cute =^.^=

oh no... I'm scared

I love the first part

I don't remember the bleeding part... oh. That was so minor that I barely noticed Minori bleeding and stuff. O_o

*leaves a plate of hash browns on the counter*

*eats all of them* Edited by Diancie

*zaps you all with the cosmic staff*

So I am on diet and almost every day I eat cooked vegetables, even though I never used to in my life...

I've got to admit though, they are not as bad as I used to think...

what :(

*hug*

^__^

well it's hard to keep a good mood without proper sleep

I don't remember the bleeding part... oh. That was so minor that I barely noticed Minori bleeding and stuff. O_o

i didn't remember it either

they did change all monster blood into light and bubbles after all

Pride is an IDIOT. He's going without sleep! THAT IDIOT! >(

well it's hard to keep a good mood without proper sleep

i didn't remember it either

they did change all monster blood into light and bubbles after all

indeed

and then my depression also interferes with getting proper/good sleep

wait what <_<

indeed

and then my depression also interferes with getting proper/good sleep

wait what <_<

vicious circle

remember when monsters and players die

vicious circle

remember when monsters and players die

yes

that's my life

oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i need to force interest to watch LH

Edited by Diancie

hashtag LogHor

Souji is so cute =^.^=

oh no... I'm scared

Are you enjoying the anime?

Shirley I don't taste good

I'm sure someone would disagree.

I love the first part

*eats all of them*

Well, I suppose it's good to be officially diagnosed? I didn't remember the bleeding part either

@Aqua yes i am enjoying LH ^_^

@Cris you're not supposed to actually tell me, those were rhetorical questions

@Shirley yeah I'm sure it's just insignificant :c

@Aqua yes i am enjoying LH ^_^

@Cris you're not supposed to actually tell me, those were rhetorical questions

@Shirley yeah I'm sure it's just insignificant :c

frost was scared shitless because of your rhetorical questions

Are you enjoying the anime?

I'm sure someone would disagree.

Well, I suppose it's good to be officially diagnosed? I didn't remember the bleeding part either

I taste like hate suffering and hell

I am the god of darkness, death, pain, envy, greed, wealth and sex after all-*shot*

indeed

I just called the sleep disorder institute for my sleep study results and they told me that. Well, the insomnia may be able to be fixed by better sleep habits *cough* and fixing the apnea.

I taste like hate suffering and hell

I am the god of darkness, death, pain, envy, greed, wealth and sex after all-*shot*

but yet you don't like blood :smug:

*runs*

Edited by Diancie