FE4 THREAD

Fia

Thor movies are basically

Watch all the deleted scenes they are actually canon

Mmmhmm...

[spoiler=That One Deleted Scene]

That didnt make it on my dvd. Grrrrr....just sorta explains that Loki goes so far apeshit that he swings back to seemingly rational. When the truth is, hes so freaking angry, he cant even see straight. Plus they neutered one of his lines that strongly implies all of this and explains the entirety of his motives for the rest of the film.

HARUMPH!

Neal, wiggy! ALL KOREAN ALL DAY!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

real thor fans would sit through 2 and a half hours of thor anyway

Of course. I am curious on how the third film is gonna play out. Cuz of course theres gonna be a third one.

It's mostly just because I feel it was kinda rushed

like if they had more time I'd be fine

But I like Jane by herself I just don't like the handling of their romance in the movies

Jane herself is pretty great though

I agree with the problems with the relationship in Thor 2, definitely. It's a shame they cut out a couple of the SCIENCE!Jane scenes too, urgh

I see. Well, I'll hold onto the hope it'll be made a bit better in the third movie. ...There is a third planned, right?

Thor movies are basically

Watch all the deleted scenes they are actually canon

I'll remember that.

Neal, wiggy! ALL KOREAN ALL DAY!

I'd play in English if it were available... but at the rate at which XSeed is translating their games... by the time they get to Sen... it'll be - what - 2025 or something? If they even get that far.

My Korean isn't all that good, but it's enough to get along. Hell, my Korean reading is definitely worse than Rey's or TE's Japanese, but I have a pretty firm grasp on Korean grammar (ironically re-enforced by learning Japanese), so the biggest problem I'll run into is running into words or phrases I don't understand... which are things I can easily look up.

All in all, I am extremely happy that I will be able to play all the Kiseki games now.

Of course, I'll still buy at least one copy of SC when it comes out of English, though. 'Cause I understand English better and everything...

[spoiler=Beautiful. Just beautiful.]

beautifuljustbeautiful_zps66fe8806.png

I couldn't wait for Stardust Crusaders to end and started reading Jojo

Hopefully I'll still refrain from spoiling me from Part 3 stuff

Good night to you all

or you can just read it anyway

the anime is good and all but the manga is better and I just use the anime to see everything I love animated

I've heard rumors of ragnarok

*raises eyebrows* Hmmm...It could happen but i kinda dont want it to. Because obvious reasons.

My friend keeps thinking they will bring in Enchantress. I keep arguing Surt. /shrug

I couldn't wait for Stardust Crusaders to end and started reading Jojo

Hopefully I'll still refrain from spoiling me from Part 3 stuff

Good night to you all

Im still in Part 2. Today im kinda taking a break from it. (ill probably get to it tomorrow)

I'd play in English if it were available... but at the rate at which XSeed is translating their games... by the time they get to Sen... it'll be - what - 2025 or something? If they even get that far.

My Korean isn't all that good, but it's enough to get along. Hell, my Korean reading is definitely worse than Rey's or TE's Japanese, but I have a pretty firm grasp on Korean grammar (ironically re-enforced by learning Japanese), so the biggest problem I'll run into is running into words or phrases I don't understand... which are things I can easily look up.

All in all, I am extremely happy that I will be able to play all the Kiseki games now.

Of course, I'll still buy at least one copy of SC when it comes out of English, though. 'Cause I understand English better and everything...

[spoiler=Beautiful. Just beautiful.]

beautifuljustbeautiful_zps66fe8806.png

That stuff is literally like hieroglyphs to me, mate. So youre doing better than i could ever dream of. Hey, if you are learning junk from playing those, its gotta be a net good, right? \o/

or you can just read it anyway

the anime is good and all but the manga is better and I just use the anime to see everything I love animated

I know, but since I started part 3 with the anime already I kinda want to keep the original experience with it

Once Stardust Crusaders end tho, I'll definitely read it and the following parts without waiting for the anime ~o3o~

I'm weird

Edited by Dain

That stuff is literally like hieroglyphs to me, mate. So youre doing better than i could ever dream of. Hey, if you are learning junk from playing those, its gotta be a net good, right? \o/

I'm actually learning new Korean/Japanese words by playing Kiseki.

A good thing, as my Korean vocab is not the most spectacular thing around.

FUCK I'M AT THAT SCENE! AT THE END! WITH THEM TALKING! AAAAAAGH

Hook.

Line.

And sinker!

:V Welcome aboard. Its fun here. We have cookies!

[spoiler=Om Nom!]

6069765096_032c552636_z.jpg

I'm actually learning new Korean/Japanese words by playing Kiseki.

A good thing, as my Korean vocab is not the most spectacular thing around.

Sounds like my Norwegian. Smells of elderberries, it does. Im getting a teensy bit better...

Woop!

Marvel:

everything is feels and nothing is okay

If Agents of Shield is anything to go by, Lorelei is probably showing up in Thor 3

Fair enough

though could always start the manga from the beginning too (all the way from Phantom Blood) and wait for eps to come out in the mean time

Hook.

Line.

And sinker!

:V Welcome aboard. Its fun here. We have cookies!

[spoiler=Om Nom!]

6069765096_032c552636_z.jpg

Sounds like my Norwegian. Smells of elderberries, it does. Im getting a teensy bit better...

Woop!

THAT LAST SENTENCE. THAT LAST. FUCKING. SENTENCE.

THAT LAST SENTENCE. THAT LAST. FUCKING. SENTENCE.

Took me longer than i would like to admit to remember the line. (i havent seen that movie in a LONG time...)

But yes. Steve... <3

Argh... so many feels.

Had to stop for the night. Tired, and friend getting a headache. Avengers tomorrow!

Yiss! I have a doctor's appointment kinda early, so im pretty much outtie too.

(i gotta know how you feel about Avengers so PM me a link to your post or something in case i forget to backread tomorrow!)

Yiss! I have a doctor's appointment kinda early, so im pretty much outtie too.

(i gotta know how you feel about Avengers so PM me a link to your post or something in case i forget to backread tomorrow!)

oki!

Ho-ly crap.

I got FC, SC, and The 3rd to work in Korean.

TE, I'm so happy.

I can no play every Kiseki game in Korean. From FC to Sen II.

Well, except for Nayuta no Kiseki and Ys vs. Sora no Kiseki, but those don't count as full-fledged Kiseki games... even though it would be nice if I could play those, too...

it would be a pity if you were to become a white line after finally accomplishing that

nayuta is a zwei game called kiseki, not bad from a gameplay standpoint but irrelevant storywise

ys vs sora is good crack

Working for nine hours is hard.

My feet and back hurt now. :<

the hell are you doing neal