Edited by Thor Odinson

on the other hand

most of the others are dead for real

don't have magical return to life powers like a god

much sad

I was in denial over Sirius Black for years

(I was also young)

Edited by Thor Odinson

don't discriminate you then again people only care about cute girls dying apparently

i guess that's why madoka was so successful #shotsfired

Ein is a grumpy butt who can't stand people liking things he doesn't ~o3o~

What's the topic?

Choosing from a bunch of different art movements and researching them with examples of an artist from that movement + typography. It's a major pain in the ass because most of what I'm finding are books available on amazon or something. I've been able to find one that doesn't bog me down with a shitton of unhelpful results, so that's the one I'll use because fuck it

Oh yeah, and we have to take influence from a musical genre when we go to make a poster with the theme as the course project

I'm not even a week in and I already hate this class

It's comic books, Tontonicus. Everyone comes back to life except Uncle Ben, Punisher's family, and Batman's parents. I remember when Jason Todd used to be part of that saying.

*looks at post* *looks at own clothes* *remembers own hours of sleep*

Neal, no offense, but I'm not quite sure how any of that leads to a headache. It's hot and humid where I am, wearing long pants and a long-sleeved shirt, and I've had less sleep. So, if you could explain, that would be lovely.

Headaches from lack of sleep are totally a thing

I am most grumpy.

It's comic books, Tontonicus. Everyone comes back to life except Uncle Ben, Punisher's family, and Batman's parents. I remember when Jason Todd used to be part of that saying.

What about parents in general.

but if he dies so many times

don't those deaths kinda lose meaning

it's not the number of deaths but how it's executed

I wasn't any less sad when he died at the end of Fear Itself since it was all EPIC BATTLE and father-son feels also starring captain america

but the time in God of Thunder was just like "lol" because it wasn't meant to be that serious and he literally came back the next panel because it wasn't the death that was meant to be impactful but everything else he's done up to that point

In comics we know our favorite characters will come back (unless it's uncle ben)

So everything really just depends on how it's written at the time

plus it took Thor like 10 years to come back in real time first time he died onscreen at the end of volume 2 aka Ragnarok

4 years comictime

I am most grumpy.

Odin dies a lot too

a lot more than Thor does in fact

Once Thor didn't know what to do so he went and got Odin back from being dead and Odin got all grumpy old man because he was enjoying his retirement

Edited by Thor Odinson

The original Hourman was brought back to life through the amazing power of bullshit after his son (and an android from a million months in the future) had replaced him for a pretty significant period of time, so parents don't always stay dead.

Choosing from a bunch of different art movements and researching them with examples of an artist from that movement + typography. It's a major pain in the ass because most of what I'm finding are books available on amazon or something. I've been able to find one that doesn't bog me down with a shitton of unhelpful results, so that's the one I'll use because fuck it

Oh yeah, and we have to take influence from a musical genre when we go to make a poster with the theme as the course project

I'm not even a week in and I already hate this class

I know

I remember getting the same subject back in art history classes, except the movement + artist were randomly attributed.

Got Bauhaus and Moholy-Nagy, and I must say it was pretty cool.

I also spent only one hour on it using mostly wikipedia and some other sources.

\o/

That movie was badass and John Dimaggio played a great Joker.

Edited by Sirius

Funny thing about Iron Man, the character seems like one I'd really like, being a snarky smart-ass genius in a robot suit and yet I've never felt the interest/urge to watch either a cartoon or his own movies. That said, Robert Downey Jr. turned out to be the best casting choice for Iron Man for sure and made some of the non-action sequences more fun to watch and past that, I can't care about Iron Man at all.

Edited by Sirius

That movie was badass and John Dimaggio played a great Joker.

It was, and I would say John Dimaggio is the best Joker other than Mark Hamill.

I know

I remember getting the same subject back in art history classes, except the movement + artist were randomly attributed.

Got Bauhaus and Moholy-Nagy, and I must say it was pretty cool.

I also spent only one hour on it using mostly wikipedia and some other sources.

\o/

I'm doing Swiss Style 'cause I can actually find stuff on it. Hopefully I can bullshit a couple of pages and try to pad the fuck out of it or something because I really don't have enough time to piss around. Hooray for Wikipedia \o/