FE4 THREAD

Fia

The worst part is that map was actually one of the best ones. I'd take that kind of shit over that Cyas/Reinhardt combo.

Thracia is a kind of unfair game

I like unfair games. Unless they are too unfair

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I like unfair games. Unless they are too unfair

Thracia's more on the too unfair side of the fence.

Hmm... well, can't comment much on it. To me, the toughest thing ever on the topic of SRPG's is still found in SRW A...

SRW3 FUCK THAT

SRW3 FUCK THAT

I can only imagine... at least SRW had ditched W-Move by A. Man, if in the second to last stage of A all those guys had W-Move while spamming their Funnels... *shudder*

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I can only imagine...

Play the SNES version. The PS1 one has the gameplay mechanism that is now standard for the series, and it's so much easier to decide how you're gonna react to each attack...

Man, if in the second to last stage of A all those guys had W-Move while spamming their Funnels... *shudder*

Ah yes, I know you couldn't chose until 4. But yeah, that does sound like a nightmare.

take a wild guess as to what is 3's endgame.

The worst part is that map was actually one of the best ones. I'd take that kind of shit over that Cyas/Reinhardt combo.

Thracia is a kind of unfair game

Yeah... Cyas made me grumble and almost chuck something out a window

take a wild guess as to what is 3's endgame.

Well, I've seen it. By the last stages everything has W-Move on the enemy side. It's ridiculous, specially when MAP attacks are concerned due to positioning then attack, or fire it off twice, as it was pretty much happens if you don't 1 turn Wendolo or Shu.

Well, I've seen it. By the last stages everything has W-Move on the enemy side. It's ridiculous, specially when MAP attacks are concerned due to positioning then attack, or fire it off twice, as it was pretty much happens if you don't 1 turn Wendolo or Shu.

I was too pissed off at the fact mooks with Geymalks + Hamarn kept punishing me from a range that I couldn't POSSIBLY fight back.