Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Neal we don't need to know when you finished masturbating

this is very true

The Legend of Korra's season finale was good. That's all.

おかずも知りたくない

THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN, DAMMIT.

The Legend of Korra's season finale was good. That's all.

inb4 jinora going iceberg mode for 100 years

Anyway here I am ranting about LoGH's politics when I never really cared for any other politics. And I never cared for history. So here are my thoughts on a fictional world which is just as real as the real world. Maybe it's time for me to start caring too and take an interest.

It's great if it made you more conscious of real world politics!

It did the same for me.

it comes with being the thread's historian

i can understand that

i navigated smoothly through it... but it was my third time, too

who's your team?

does it?

For now Olivier and Tita, but I might switch Tita with a more important story-related character if it affects the story...

I think your biggest problem here is you assume everyone thinks what you are thinking. Thats really untrue and most people didnt really get horribly annoyed by Acacia's posts. You are under the assumption everyone is immediately going to agree with you. So what if Acacia was something of a brick wall, you had the guy on Ignore. Ive really never heard people complain about him or his posts. It seemed to me that everyone was either indifferent to him, or just was on ok terms with him. If there's an issue with someone in the thread, people usually say something. From what i could tell, yer the only one who said something.

So forgive me, but you still look like the colossal jerk from here. |:/

That could be interesting if that wasn't just baseless conjecture.

Look, a lot of people have expressed their dislike of greetings here. As far as I know :

Dio did it

Integrity did it

TheEnd did it

Sask did it

Shirley did it

And you know what's funnier? In the post of Acacia I quoted, he himself said it was a "typical complaint" so he himself was completely aware that it was a common thing but did nothing about it.

So no, it wasn't just me.

And for using the words of someone I just criticized, I'm now one step closer to Oberstein!!

Its likely if there were more than one complaint, it was before i was really active in here. But still...The reasoning feels really uncomfortable seeing how some people do tend to smalltalk or restrict their comments to the weather, in order to not rock the boat...? And saying Ayanami is better than Acacia is just gross imo.

Oh? So I can't call Acacia's posts terrible, but somehow, picking on Ayanami gets a free pass?

You know what I find gross, uncomfortable and unfair? The cheer hypocrisy and picking on someone with a disability that did nothing to deserve the treatment he gets.

Look, I'm the first one to call people out for their bullshit. But I'm also the first person that commends people for their merits.

And as far as Ayanami is concerned, yes, there is more merit to someone who takes the time and effort to take screenshots and does his best to comment them than someone who just repeated the same posts everyday.

So yes, he is better in my book.

[spoiler=uddup chapter 49]genda vs mamoru?

go genda

well

when i saw this uddup arc was called "killers", i was actually expecting stuff like its first half... and not home alone

Genda is awesome, fighting with a wooden sword like that

And that chapter's end was complete bullshit because there was no way for Mamoru to tell how dark it was

She's becoming a badass too though

eugh samsung

and it looks similar to the shitty samsung monitor i have, too

poor viewing angles + lack of vesa support + auto-sharpening filter killed it for me

I have the same at work, and yeah it's awful.

I don't get how being able to correct the viewing angle is not a feature of all monitors

Edited by Marthur

[spoiler=get on my level bls]20140822_214844_zpsc72otpda.jpg

also the case on the back is just an old computer that gathers dust in my desk

casuals unite!

[spoiler=pcs gathering dust on our desk unite!]IMG_20140820_183701.jpg

.../o\

It's great if it made you more conscious of real world politics!

It did the same for me.

:D It's going to be different though. Things are quite simplified in LoGH, and you watch everything objectively from an outside point of view. In the real world, I am just one of those citizens trying to discern the truth from the information I receive via mass media. Plus there is no shiny Reinhard. Ooh well no one said it'll be easy... Edited by NTG

oh bls is back

Not for long though.

this fucking mouse

I had issues with my G400 constantly stopping on me

It was time to junk it

And now I am using an old wireless mouse I found

casuals unite!

.../o\

I have legacy abacuses PCs in a closet

They haven't been getting dust

Edited by BLS

does it?

For now Olivier and Tita, but I might switch Tita with a more important story-related character if it affects the story...

apparently

i think that was my first team as well

tita's severe lack of hp made my life harder though together with the fact i wasn't aware i could use s-breaks

Genda is awesome, fighting with a wooden sword like that

And that chapter's end was complete bullshit because there was no way for Mamoru to tell how dark it was

She's becoming a badass too though

mamoru has the power of bullshit

is she? hard to tell right now, considering how badass the rest of the cast is

I have the same at work, and yeah it's awful.

I don't get how being able to correct the viewing angle is not a feature of all monitors

i remember making some badges for vincent on it, and then discovering they were blurry

and then i bought another monitor soon afterwards

lack of vesa support should be a crime

casuals unite!

.../o\

jii

Not for long though.

I had issues with my G400 constantly stopping on me

It was time to junk it

And now I am using an old wireless mouse I found

why g400 is working fine, thankfully

my old athlon xp is sitting in a corner of this room, but it didn't seem to be working last time i tried to use it

a trap avatar, huh

Edited by OldMan

.../o\

All those little stars in bottles!

I remember making those all the time, and my cousin once made a gigantic one with a roll of paper. I think it was at least 50 cm.

apparently

i think that was my first team as well

tita's severe lack of hp made my life harder though together with the fact i wasn't aware i could use s-breaks

mamoru has the power of bullshit

is she? hard to tell right now, considering how badass the rest of the cast is

lack of vesa support should be a crime

But what if it was the other way around

Yeah her low health is the only problem I have with her. I'm considering switching her with either Agate or Kloe (mostly for story reasons because she's rather useless otherwise)

But that's the best thing about him

She certainly is developping into being more than "I'll tell you the future"

I'm sorry. I'm too casual too!

Edited by Marthur

But what if it was the other way around

Yeah her low health is the only problem I have with her. I'm considering switching her with either Agate or Kloe (mostly for story reasons because she's rather useless otherwise)

But that's the best thing about him

She certainly is developping into being more than "I'll tell you the future"

I'm sorry. I'm too casual too!

nah

but kloe is a decent mage (curse those 3 water slots though) and her s-break is a great "oh crap" button

it's true though, tita is probably the least related to the bigger picture in the whole party

oh you

like throwing tsundere fits to try and get mamoru's attention?

weeell let's unite anyway!

All those little stars in bottles!

I remember making those all the time, and my cousin once made a gigantic one with a roll of paper. I think it was at least 50 cm.

:DDD I made them a long time ago, and they're still here~ I think I had at least 2 or 3 other bottles which I made/gave away as gifts. They're so pretty. ★

wow a gigantic one?... now I want to try that.

nah

but kloe is a decent mage (curse those 3 water slots though) and her s-break is a great "oh crap" button

it's true though, tita is probably the least related to the bigger picture in the whole party

like throwing tsundere fits to try and get mamoru's attention?

why nah : (

She usually dies before everyone else in the party and increasing her CP is a pain...

Her and Olivier I'd say.

Also, Olivier is so beautifully broken with a gladiator belt. I love it.

It's such a great ship, isn't it?

:DDD I made them a long time ago, and they're still here~ I think I had at least 2 or 3 other bottles which I made/gave away as gifts. They're so pretty. ★

wow a gigantic one?... now I want to try that.

The rainbow bottle is great btw

It was really hard to inflate apparently

And I see a tease. New HD NTG Maker pic?