• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite having a somewhat early start, I am currently unable to grow more than a half-assed mustache and goatee. The rest barely grows beyond stubble.

Man, I'm your opposite. Shave in the morning and I have stubble in the evening. Too manly for my own good, really. Coupled with my sensitive skin, it's not at all viable to shave every day or even every two days.

Speaking of which, I shaved this morning, and I did a damn fine job if I do say so myself.

Hell yeah. Do you use manual razors? I've been learning the ins and outs through a lot of experience, but I feel like going for straight razors to get the closest shave.

I've never even considered using an electric shaver. I use the common disposable razors. They're more than adequate to get the job done.

Excellent. I do the same. Though I may get an electric shaver because of my aforementioned problem. :(

Neal really is turning into past me.

I am bracing for the waifus.

:((((((((((

But I'm not into waifus yet.

I'm just worried that I won't get the job.

I mean, I don't care about what job I get honestly (among the ones offered by the university); I just want a job.

Edited by Fruity Insanity