Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

humble bundle humble bundle

[spoiler=logh 86 season end]-Reinhard is not nice enough to Hilda

-so it was Lang who used Elfried to trap Reuental?? then Rubinsky told that Alliance guy to spread rumours... Elfried is psychologically unstable? is she drugged?

-of course Julian would be successor to Yang. poor Frederica too. everybody so strong. echo: someone comfort Frederica?

-I'm liking Dusty more and more. he's cute.

-Reinhard had a dream visit from Kircheis. that's what made him stop fighting??..... no one can compare with the ghost of kircheis. poor hilda.

but really, that was Reinhard's dream... so deep in his heart, he wanted to stop fighting. did he? well, he is a bit ill and fatigued. and he lost admirals and stuff.

-Dominique has nice legs, no wonder Rubinsky...... hmm he has seizures. ohmy. and yet he's still plotting his stuff?

-all those deserters..... indeed, they didn't fight for the ideals. they fought for Yang. The Power of One Person. raarggh damn Terraists.

-Bayerlein: Actually, the fleet is my lover.

bwaahaha how loyal

humble bundle humble bundle

-so it was Lang who used Elfried to trap Reuental?? then Rubinsky told that Alliance guy to spread rumours... Elfried is psychologically unstable? is she drugged?

-of course Julian would be successor to Yang. poor Frederica too. everybody so strong. echo: someone comfort Frederica?

-Reinhard had a dream visit from Kircheis. that's what made him stop fighting??..... no one can compare with the ghost of kircheis. poor hilda.

but really, that was Reinhard's dream... so deep in his heart, he wanted to stop fighting. did he? well, he is a bit ill and fatigued. and he lost admirals and stuff.

-Dominique has nice legs, no wonder Rubinsky...... hmm he has seizures. ohmy. and yet he's still plotting his stuff?

-all those deserters..... indeed, they didn't fight for the ideals. they fought for Yang. The Power of One Person. raarggh damn Terraists.

bwaahaha how loyal

the one who could comfort her is no more

;_;

[spoiler=logh 86 season end]-of course Julian would be successor to Yang. poor Frederica too. everybody so strong. echo: someone comfort Frederica?

[spoiler=re: jenni's spoilers]I hated that. It should have been Attenborough.

oh i forgot!!

oh hail! liberty bell!

true freedom for all men

How do I know if I got full Picarats for that trial. Gaaaah

I think it's directly related to your penalties :o if you got no penalties, then full picarats.

oh hail! liberty bell!

true freedom for all men

that english is not broken enough and sieg mein kaiser is superior

bwaahaha how loyal

[spoiler=logh 86 duh]

his sister is the onlt woman in the universe

i'm sure that it was already known it was him? and rubinsky was only pretending he didn't know who she was saying that her claims of who her and her son's father were a crazy woman's disillusions

the one who could comfort her is no more

;_;

so what?

;_;

dominique has a nice everything he's a confusing man

democracy sucks anyway

that was terrible

oh i forgot!!

oh hail! liberty bell!

true freedom for all men

I think it's directly related to your penalties :o if you got no penalties, then full picarats.

There was the time where they made it sound like they were gonna penalize me, but then didn't actually, so I guess maybe I made it out unscathed?

[spoiler=plpw]I said she grabbed the wrong toy, instead of she swapped the toy at first

what do you do with biscuit tins, jars, etc?

i can't help but keep some, thinking they'll be useful for storage

My mom loves to keep them. Says they look nice.

[spoiler=logh 86 duh]

democracy sucks anyway

That's not how Yang wanted you to think! ;__;

[spoiler=I shouldn't have browsed through the Sen II thread...]

From one of the magazine photos, Olivier and Bleublanc do run into each other in Sen II.

s25ss02.jpg

Bleublanc (saying to Olivier): haha...both (of us?) are very adept (orbal) art users...

ISN'T THAT THE GUY FROM SC?! HIS NAME IS BLEUBLANC?! (Blue-white, lolwut.)

AND OLIVIER IS PRINCE OF EREBONIA?!

LIKE HOLY CRAP.

It was supposed to be a "spoiler-free" thread.

;________;

Edited by Fruity Insanity