• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be ok. It will be all the sweeter when you get your version. Maybe an irl friend will give you a code...

b-but I don't have those.

especially not any that are platinum club n members. >.>

I HAVE TO FILE A DAMN INCIDENT REPORT. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS?! DO I CONTACT MY UNIVERSITY POLICE?! IF I MANAGE THIS, IT'S PRETTY MUCH CLEAR SAILING TO MY $600. HAAAAAALP.

Umm, Neal... calm down. Now look with your eyes and Google what you need to do.

Guessing Neal already gave his codes away. I just feel bad I have the full game on Mon, and Belinda has zilch.

I ACTUALLY HAVE ONE LEFT!

Umm, Neal... calm down. Now look with your eyes and Google what you need to do.

I'm going to try contacting my campus police first... see if they can do anything.

Guessing Neal already gave his codes away. I just feel bad I have the full game on Mon, and Belinda has zilch.

Aww Bindi~ /patpat

I DUNNO!

TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO WANT CODES, NOT ENOUGH CODES!

There is an adorable moe by the name of Belinda who might like that. Just super saiyan

No, that's not a problem at all.

I mean, I just don't know who to give it to without looking like a dick to other people.

How peeps take your decision aint your problem tho. And even if they do get pissy, they'll get over it once it actually comes

Neal. I'm more concerned about your 600 bucks. Screenshot? Edit out any personal info.

We're contacting you about the iPad Air (item number) that you recently purchased from eBay. Upon reviewing the case, I’m sorry to know that you received a cord instead of the iPad. When a package arrives empty or with an entirely different item, it can be the result of theft, a shipping issue, or an oversight. Let me assist you with this.

I took some time to review your eBay account and I see that you are one of our newest members. I would like to personally welcome you to the eBay community!

We need your help to resolve this case. Please file an incident report with your local law enforcement agency (police department). Filing an incident report is generally free of charge and is easy to do. The report documents that there's been a problem.

I took some time to review your account and I see that you’ve been an eBay member since 2014 and I want to welocome you in the site. We look forward for more buying transactions from you. I want to thank you for your continued participation in the site.

Here are the details that must be included in the report:

-- Description of the item received

-- Name of the officer filing the report

-- Officer's badge number

-- Station location (city and state)

-- Station phone number

We've placed this case on hold for 10 days to allow you to get an incident report.

Please fax the incident report to (fax number). Please include your user ID and case number and send the fax to the attention of eBay.

After we receive and confirm the incident report, we'll close the case in your favor. We'll ask the seller to send you a refund in the amount that will be credited to your original payment account. You should receive the refund within 3-5 days of faxing the incident report.

If we don't hear from you within 10 days, we'll close the case and you won't be able to get a refund. If you need more time, just let us know by replying to this message.

I hope this helps explain how to provide us with an incident report and receive a refund.

Thank you for choosing eBay.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Hmm... seems like an easy thing to do, really~

/patpat

I fell asleep after I asked about the suffering, oops.

It's okay, I've done the same before >_<

Oh, and I found out that just our shift has to work today, because there aren't enough carts to work both shifts

Hahaha...

Yes, Neal. You will need to get off your butt and go to your University police to file a report.

Take pictures of the package and the black cord.

Do this ASAP. If you run out of that 10 days, you WILL lose your money.

Yeah, I'm writing an email first... or should I just go directly.

The shipper was from Canada, so I don't know...

And Neal, don't worry about the code. I got one from someone else.

Oh, okay~ ^^

I don't know who to give this last code to, though.

Maybe I'll give it to my brother.