• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Scuba diving!!!

hey guys we're in the middle of the episode but it's over already!

oh, did you know there's a sequel? because there's totally a sequel!

What if the police treats Neal

the same way TE does

ohoho

Lego hunting eh.

a lego store opened... a full hour (by bus) away from home

i had to go there

No, don't post Lego pictures.

what's wrong mumu

Oh look it's Jotalhão

two of him actually

though the second one is right behind the front one, bad angle

ohoho

two of him actually

though the second one is right behind the front one, bad angle

would be amusing

he's one of the most likeable characters

not chico bento/10

You're also going to make me lament the fact that I had to leave my Lego castle behind when I moved in with my father five years ago. Okay, so it was actually made by one of those Lego wannabes, but still...

I can't make an excuse about this.

But she's 14.

.-.

[spoiler=tits sc]

"I really like Agate-san! He's an important person to me!"

lolicon dive

You're also going to make me lament the fact that I had to leave my Lego castle behind when I moved in with my father five years ago. Okay, so it was actually made by one of those Lego wannabes, but still...

being mumu is suffering

lolicon dive

She'll be 18 in four years.

Then it'll be okay.

[spoiler=tits sc]

Is it because she reminds him of Mischa?

I mean, his sister died 10 years ago during the war...

o no is he going to turn into a privileged asshole like me

>_______________>

Edited by Fruity Insanity

how do you play smash /newbie

I'll figure it out with practice.

angel sounds good

yay I'm learning

You'll be a pro in no time ^__^

^

1. Get a controller with a turbo function

2. Set A/B to turbo

3. Put a piece of scotch tape over the A/B buttons

4. Put the controller down

5. Enjoy

That you only need to move the joystick after that. >:D

Guessing Neal already gave his codes away. I just feel bad I have the full game on Mon, and Belinda has zilch.

More like feeling bad for friends here that aren't having it now and that it is sad that some people are buying Jap 3DS's right now for this game. -.-

He got conned off $600 USD

Hard evidence with pictures with the authorities in person will settle this.

$600 is about half of what I make in entire month.

I get a little more than that every month.

Ha ha ha...

You must have a college educational requirement job which pays alot more than a no experience necessary job.

Edited by PuffPuff

:c

You can build a new one!

That's impossible, unfortunately. This particular castle wasn't constructed entirely of bricks like most Lego models, but was rather a very well-detailed model of a castle to which bricks could be attached to form various details. It had two towers which could be closed to make the castle appear like a real structure or opened to show the inside. It even had decals that could be put on the inside to further enhance the look of the castle (my particular favorite was the blacksmith's forge). It even had a nifty little trap door leading to the dungeon in front of the king's throne that was triggered by pulling a string. I still remember when I first saw it in a catalog. I showed it to my parents, in hopes of getting it for Christmas. My stepfather said "No way, that's for babies", but that was obviously to cover for the fact that he had already bought it.

Sadly I can find no trace of this on the internet. I'd really love to get a replacement.

She'll be 18 in four years.

Then it'll be okay.

No, Neal! Stop! Believe me when I say it's not okay!

That's impossible, unfortunately. This particular castle wasn't constructed entirely of bricks like most Lego models, but was rather a very well-detailed model of a castle to which bricks could be attached to form various details. It had two towers which could be closed to make the castle appear like a real structure or opened to show the inside. It even had decals that could be put on the inside to further enhance the look of the castle (my particular favorite was the blacksmith's forge). It even had a nifty little trap door leading to the dungeon in front of the king's throne that was triggered by pulling a string. I still remember when I first saw it in a catalog. I showed it to my parents, in hopes of getting it for Christmas. My stepfather said "No way, that's for babies", but that was obviously to cover for the fact that he had already bought it.

Sadly I can find no trace of this on the internet. I'd really love to get a replacement.

Well damn..

Some people may buy the Jap 3DS' for the Smash Game. But...I'm one of the some to have bought it for Fire Emblem Awakening for the Japanese voice acting.