• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Palmeiras used to be a top dog not long ago. Now it's mostly a joke, a team which is run by goddamn fools.

Yeah, it was in the quarters. It was one of the best moments of the WC, too. He kinda reminds me of Germany's 2nd GK, Weidenfeller. Both are very cool

Yeah that sounds familiar...great team run into the ground my management bullcrap.

Indeed...I didn't watch much, but he impressed me enough to watch the next game they played in too. So sad that they couldnt' pull it out...but I don't think they put him in for that game's PK, then again old lady memory is gone, so I could be wrong as well. [/s] is that so? I wasn't too keen on watching Germany play....even though they won. [/s]

Yep...zak is like 31 or something. Pretty sure TE is like 29+ plus...they are generally referred to as the oldest of the thread. I'm 27 :P.

Oh, what languages do you speak?

For now, I have a group I play league with and pokemon is OP (fell out of it with XY but went to some VGC matches and want to get back into it.

Geeze. Knew about TE though. He's TheOldMan after all.

English, as you can see, and also Farsi and Turkish.

I see I see. Good luck with that.

Can't believe I only now saw this

Holy shit this is too good

Yeah that sounds familiar...great team run into the ground my management bullcrap.

Indeed...I didn't watch much, but he impressed me enough to watch the next game they played in too. So sad that they couldnt' pull it out...but I don't think they put him in for that game's PK, then again old lady memory is gone, so I could be wrong as well. [/s] is that so? I wasn't too keen on watching Germany play....even though they won. [/s]

Sad damn story

They didn't because the Netherlands' coach made all 3 substitutions possible, so Krul couldn't be playing that PK. Germany actually had some pretty amazing matches Brazilian massacre not withstanding

Geeze. Knew about TE though. He's TheOldMan after all.

English, as you can see, and also Farsi and Turkish.

I see I see. Good luck with that.

Indeed...i don't think he wants to give that title to zak....

What country is Fasi? I had a chance to go to Turkey, but I chickened out. Though, I've heard they have good tea there and SUPER strong coffee.

Thanks...about to go play league game probably...so see ya thread.

and the description man

"Numa cela japonesa está Leonardo Schulz (LeLeo) de 17 anos: baderneiro, briguento, stronda... e possuído por uma força além de seu controle! Ao redor do mundo, espíritos malignos estão despertando: "Monstros", criaturas invisíveis que dão poderes incríveis a seus portadores. Para salvar sua mãe, LeLeo, com seu stand Beta Alaninum, deve treinar e fazer dieta todo dia enquanto viaja até a Academia para derrotar o moleque piranha Digdio Brando, que pensava-se que havia levado uns pipocos de seu tataravô Leonardo Lekstar 100 anos atrás."

this one is only okay

you saw phantom passinho already right?

Edited by Blagi

Sad damn story

They didn't because the Netherlands' coach made all 3 substitutions possible, so Krul couldn't be playing that PK. Germany actually had some pretty amazing matches Brazilian massacre not withstanding

New management coming soon I hope?

Yeah...do you think they would have won if Kurl was keeper for the PK's. The other keeper guessed wrong a few times and just couldn't make a damn save.

I heard about that...I don't think I saw most of it if any...pity would have been neat to have the home team win, though people might complain about rigging or whatever...

Yeah, both Phantom Passinho and Ser Foda é Tendência, but this one is the absolute best

New management coming soon I hope?

Yeah...do you think they would have won if Kurl was keeper for the PK's. The other keeper guessed wrong a few times and just couldn't make a damn save.

I heard about that...I don't think I saw most of it if any...pity would have been neat to have the home team win, though people might complain about rigging or whatever...

The last 3 club managers were shit, so I dunno.

I dunno, even if Krul played, the argentinian gk was inspired as well that day. It really wasn't possible to rig that shit

Indeed...i don't think he wants to give that title to zak....

What country is Fasi? I had a chance to go to Turkey, but I chickened out. Though, I've heard they have good tea there and SUPER strong coffee.

Thanks...about to go play league game probably...so see ya thread.

He'll never give it up.

Iran. My Turkish is actually Azeri, but Turkey would have been a great chance to expand your horizons. Istanbul is amazing. The coffee isn't all that strong actually but your definition of strong is probably different from mine.

See ya.

[spoiler=tits sc]

HOLY-

AUREOLIS.

CASTLE IN THE SKY.

LAPUTA. DEJA VU.

THAT CUT SCENE WAS AMAZING.

ALL THE ORBAL LIGHTS WENT OUT, TOO.

ALL OVER LIBERL.

WHAT'S HAPPENIIIIIIIIIING?!?!?!

Chapter 7 done.

Will finish chapter 8 and 9 over the week/weekend.

I can't believe I'm actually almost done with SC...

Edited by Fruity Insanity

omfg i actually had feels over this. Rei Rei, sauce of this pls? Id like to reblog that.

btw im actually older than TE. Hes just been in this thread longer.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson