• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The OldMan is not limitless in wisdom. There may be others with even greater wisdom depending on the product and situation.

Yay. Who doesnt love Russian music? Savages, thats who!

Perhaps not, but he seems to have a good amount of common sense.

Something I lack from time to time.

It's nice to listen to, even if I only understand like half of what's being said.

Good on you Insane Fruit.

Nicely done.

:)

What physics? :O

:D

Physics B (or whatever the college equivalent of it is)

I've never taken physics before (even in high school) so like I'm really cautious of this class (but then again it's really easy but but but but)

Physics B (or whatever the college equivalent of it is)

I've never taken physics before (even in high school) so like I'm really cautious of this class (but then again it's really easy but but but but)

Is that like Physics 101/102 (elementary physics)? Because those aren't calculus-based and should be really easy.

Shouldn't be too much of a problem...

I have yet to find one of those, as for my mana, yes I've got plenty of mana already

Life Crystals are usually deeper underground.

Underground Jungle seems to have a good amount, but that could just be a misperception on my part.

Is that like Physics 101/102 (elementary physics)? Because those aren't calculus-based and should be really easy.

Shouldn't be too much of a problem...

yeah it's technically 141/142, which is for science majors, but it's pretty fucking simple.

I used to be enrolled in 151/152 (the calculus-based ones) because I already took calc II and multivariable, but then I went to the professor and I was like "yo I'm shit at calculus so I don't want to do this" and then he was like "ok sure buddy here's a spot in 141" ayyyy.

yeah it's technically 141/142, which is for science majors, but it's pretty fucking simple.

I used to be enrolled in 151/152 (the calculus-based ones) because I already took calc II and multivariable, but then I went to the professor and I was like "yo I'm shit at calculus so I don't want to do this" and then he was like "ok sure buddy here's a spot in 141" ayyyy.

Good thing I exempted out of my physics reqs. I'm terrible at calc, too.

I have to take Calc II, though, next semester ugh.

Life Crystals are usually deeper underground.Underground Jungle seems to have a good amount, but that could just be a misperception on my part.

Maybe, just maybe I should dive deeper into the depths...

one week until sen 2

ohmy.png

5th night

5th fucking night

i told you

wtf factor

AlanRickman-Smiley-tumblr_lpmraoclk11qgt

The OldMan is not limitless in wisdom. There may be others with even greater wisdom depending on the product and situation.

listen to loki

Perhaps not, but he seems to have a good amount of common sense.

Something I lack from time to time.

>from time to time

I have yet to find one of those, as for my mana, yes I've got plenty of mana already

i told you, saskules

you have to go deeper

but yes, they only exist underground

Holy crap. Why is the only surge protecter my school allows $70. I'll stick to switching around my chargers, thank you very much.

As long as you're prepared to die, you'll be fine.

one week until sen 2

ohmy.png

listen to loki

>from time to time

STOP REMINDING ME AAAAAH.

It's okay, I have 4 games to finish, anyway... even if I AM missing out on the pre-order bonuses...

>:[ I have common sense, too, sometimes.

STOP REMINDING ME AAAAAH.

It's okay, I have 4 games to finish, anyway... even if I AM missing out on the pre-order bonuses...

>:[ I have common sense, too, sometimes.

ONE WEEK

sure you do

:3

tits just got enough freedom that it falls in the category of games i have a hard time finishing due to restarts and other stuff (~ouo)~

see like ff3 and ff4, i much prefer the former, but only finished the latter

or the amout of times i restarted skyrim before finally settling down with a save file

:3

tits just got enough freedom that it falls in the category of games i have a hard time finishing due to restarts and other stuff (~ouo)~

see like ff3 and ff4, i much prefer the former, but only finished the latter

or the amout of times i restarted skyrim before finally settling down with a save file

goldfish king