FE4 THREAD

Fia

I forget, is that the disease that makes forget everything? I know that starts with an A.

You're thinking Alzhaymer or whatever it's written.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody knows if he's really a troll or just retarded, though.

He's too verbose for a retard.

I'M ON TOP OF NINJI AHAH

ohwait

are you shitting me

You talk like topping Ninji is something unusual
Kinky.
*tops Ninji*

Fuck you guys.

I forget, is that the disease that makes forget everything? I know that starts with an A.

Lux, are you serious?

You're thinking Alzhaymer or whatever it's written.
Amnesia.

Or Alzeihmer. I guess.

Alzheimer's.

What...?

Celice is the main character of the second generation. He retreated to Isaac with Oifaye and Shanan during Chapter 5 because Sigurd knew it would be too dangerous for a child to stay. Celice was born in Agustria between Chapters 2 and 3. He never made an appearance though until the second generation. Celice was trusted into Shanan's care and Shanan refused to give him to anyone until Deirdre said so but since Deirdre had dissapeared Shanan never let Celice out of sight until he was older. Celice was raised by Shanan and Oifaye in Isaac and was raised learning how to use the sword. He was a part of Isaac's liberation army until Shanan left to get the Balmung from Yied. While Shanan was away Celice began fighting and he was named leader of the army. When he captures Ganeishire he meets Levin who entrusts Julia into his care. Celice is very kind and caring to Julia especially since Levin is away and she was with Levin for a long time, so he knew she'd miss him. Celice has Major Baldo Blood which he inherited from Sigurd and Minor Narga Blood which he inherited from Deirdre. Deirdre's Lopt Blood was not inherited. Celice always looks at the good in a person like when he kills Ishtor and Liza he says he can't believe they were bad people, but Levin tells him that they are since they support a tyrannical leader. Even then Celice looks for the good in everyone. When they're in Thracia he doesn't think that they should be fighting Thracia since the Empire is their enemy. This shows that he'll avoid fighting unnecessaraly. He doesn't want to fight Airione because of Altenna and all the good things he's heard about him. When Alvis is dead he's very happy that he's avenged his father's death. And he get's very happy when he meets the ghosts of his parents.

I see... What's Apserger's, then?

It's a form of Autism that makes the victim extremely unsociable and unable to form relationships.

I know a guy with it.

By retard, I mean somebody with serious mental issues here

Still, extremely verbose.

No u

No u

Edited by Ninji

Celice is the main character of the second generation. He retreated to Isaac with Oifaye and Shanan during Chapter 5 because Sigurd knew it would be too dangerous for a child to stay. Celice was born in Agustria between Chapters 2 and 3. He never made an appearance though until the second generation. Celice was trusted into Shanan's care and Shanan refused to give him to anyone until Deirdre said so but since Deirdre had dissapeared Shanan never let Celice out of sight until he was older. Celice was raised by Shanan and Oifaye in Isaac and was raised learning how to use the sword. He was a part of Isaac's liberation army until Shanan left to get the Balmung from Yied. While Shanan was away Celice began fighting and he was named leader of the army. When he captures Ganeishire he meets Levin who entrusts Julia into his care. Celice is very kind and caring to Julia especially since Levin is away and she was with Levin for a long time, so he knew she'd miss him. Celice has Major Baldo Blood which he inherited from Sigurd and Minor Narga Blood which he inherited from Deirdre. Deirdre's Lopt Blood was not inherited. Celice always looks at the good in a person like when he kills Ishtor and Liza he says he can't believe they were bad people, but Levin tells him that they are since they support a tyrannical leader. Even then Celice looks for the good in everyone. When they're in Thracia he doesn't think that they should be fighting Thracia since the Empire is their enemy. This shows that he'll avoid fighting unnecessaraly. He doesn't want to fight Airione because of Altenna and all the good things he's heard about him. When Alvis is dead he's very happy that he's avenged his father's death. And he get's very happy when he meets the ghosts of his parents.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry449097

Was I right, or was I right?

*Lopt-

Damn.

Cry more.

I'm 90% sure he's a troll.

He's been doing that for at least half a decade already.

I don't know.

He should also learn what paragraphs are... >_>

Grammar should be the least of his worries.

Celice doesn't have a crush on Julia

Alvis is an evil bastard

10/10

Grammar should be the least of his worries.

Celice doesn't have a crush on Julia

Alvis is an evil bastard

10/10

Celice is very happy when Alvis is dead~

Celice is very happy when he meets the ghosts of his parents~

How childish... Whoever said he is 10 must be right.

I have to go, unfortunately.

Good boy.

GET OFF GET OFF GET OFF

Feel like getting attacked by a drill hammer Brawling?

Going to see a movie soon. Maybe later.

Cry more.

T_____________T

He's been doing that for at least half a decade already.

I don't know.

It's just what I think.

1. Comma needed before and after

2. Comma needed after

3. Comma needed in between

4. Comma needed in between

5. Comma needed in between

6. Comma needed in between

7. Unecessary sentence

8. Comma need in between

9. Italics part: What? Doesn't that kind of go without saying? And isn't that out of place?

10. Bolded part: Apostrophe unecessary

His grammar is attrocious, facts about FE4 aside.