• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Use Silence on Fenrir. It's what they gave you Diadre for.

I'm well aware, however; that effect doesn't last forever, and I'm using Azel to kill him. To get the magic ring that is. The magic ring, combined with the skill ring he has will cover for all of his weaknesses.

I'm well aware, however; that effect doesn't last forever, and I'm using Azel to kill him. To get the magic ring that is. The magic ring, combined with the skill ring he has will cover for all of his weaknesses.

Huh.

The effect last 5 turns, and you have 3 uses.

:mellow:

Although, then I won't be able to use silence on that annoying dark mage on chapter 2. Unless Deirdre can afford to have it repaired?

You can trade it to some1 else if necessary and in the first gen, I recall only that Dark Mage and a Bishop in Chapter 2 being enemies where it would be a good idea to Silence them (the bishop has sleep staff) so I don't know why the hell you wouldn't want to use it on them but save it for enemies that are less troublesome :mellow:

Although, then I won't be able to use silence on that annoying dark mage on chapter 2. Unless Deirdre can afford to have it repaired?

You shouldn't need more than 5 turns to take care of that dark mage. :<

Also... if you're afraid, then try and lure those archers away from Fenrir's range.

And don't forget to make Jamka and Diadora do chapter 1's arena, btw. Free money/experience.

Artur. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME TO ME

Considering how Artur is actually Athrey (or whatever) originally, the only thing he and Arthur have in common is that they're effeminate magic users.

Edited by TheEnd

You shouldn't need more than 5 turns to take care of that dark mage. :<

Also... if you're afraid, then try and lure those archers away from Fenrir's range.

And don't forget to make Jamka and Diadora do chapter 1's arena, btw. Free money/experience.

I need Azel to kill him, and I have no idea if Azel has enough magic.

Not to worry. I'm just about to finish the guarding force off. No silence used. : D

Jamka already annihlated everyone without any problems... Deirdre can fight?