• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the fact that I can't spend more than 700 Dilmas per month makes me go "wtf" at those price tags.

I need a job asap

A slang for Reais.

I probably spend less than that monthly since most of my college tuition is covered and I have like nothing to spend money on.

So I spend it on video games. ~o3o~

I've only spent $120-ish dollars in the past 3 months on non-video games things.

And $80 of that was for a TB check blood test I needed since I lived outside the US recently.

Of course, if you count video games, there's SSB4, Fantasy Life, Sen II.

Not to mention the iPad I bought.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Maybe the fact that I can't spend more than 700 Dilmas per month makes me go "wtf" at those price tags.

I need a job asap

no, you should go wtf at it either way

aaa, non-discounted steam games don't go for more than 100 bucks

i remember i paid r$33 for dukem nukem 3d when i got it, back in the day

you know, before fhc decided to tell us that actually the "r$ 1 = 1 usd" thing was a farce

I have to spend money with food and bus passes, mostly. one time or other i have enough money to buy some clothes

no, you should go wtf at it either way
aaa, non-discounted steam games don't go for more than 100 bucks
i remember i paid r$33 for dukem nukem 3d when i got it, back in the day
you know, before fhc decided to tell us that actually the "r$ 1 = 1 usd" thing was a farce

i guess, but having an extra source of income would ease the feeling of wtf, y'know.

good times where kinder ovos costed 1 dilma.

Can't you actually play the "Third Chapter" without knowledge of the FC and SC? I've heard it's sort of like a bridge game from SC to Zero no Kiseki.

absolutely not

while the 3rd sets up plot points and worldbuilding, it is primarily a fanservice pack based on the fc/sc cast

in fact, i'd say the 3rd is entirely pointless for someone who didn't play the first two games, or didn't enjoy them

zero and sen no kiseki 1, however, start new stories in new places though, so someone could start the series from there

of course they'd miss plot points and the big picture, but i don't think it'd hugely impact their enjoyment

I have the disc, it came with my other computer, but I just learned that Microsoft decided to be the bitchiest bitch in all of bitchdom if you even try to downgrade to the better OS. I definitely don't have any of the ones with those stupid download rights and I'm a little afraid to try downgrading now...

It makes me want to make the jump to Apple, and I've never liked them :/