Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

A rival has appeared

And so has a new UDDUP chapter

Here are my FL skill levels (actually one or two are almost at the next level, woodcutting and alchemy). If you have a tool that I can use and which beats my current equipment stat then yay :D I prioritize Archery, Fishing, Sewing, Cooking, Alchemy. But better equips for the other crafting classes would be great too~

Skill - Level / Current tool Current weapon or tool stat it gives

Mining - 8 / Mole - 44

Woodcutting 7 / Marine 43

Fishing 9 / Whirlpool 36

Cooking 4 / Gold 33

Smithing 2 / Bronze 10

Carpentry 3 / Pine 16

Sewing 6 / Fashionista 35

Alchemy 2 / Inventor 14

Dagger 6 / Gold 34

Archery 9 / Flame 42

Magic 3 / Pine 12

edit yah my woodcutting just levelled up!

edit2 dagger too

edit3 fishing

edit4

And I probably can help with this.

So I just finished the main game of Fantasy Life. Time to grind it out after charging my 3DS.

wow 'o'

then again there's so much to do, it feels like the "main story" is actually "secondary"

;D

%_%

People say I'm drunk right now but I can tell you right now that I'm 90% capable of hiding it.

no typoes = very good job

And I probably can help with this.

:o! only if it is no bother

I keep thinking we're gonna get a new challenge soon, but then I realise it won't be until a while. It seems so far away we've come but it's only a start

good luck for the challenges Nightmare-san, for you i will pray to the brightest star on the heavenly screen

Is 2 weeks too long?Edit : Also Jenni, I can give you a Destiny BowYou'll need 10 Archery skill to use it though

:OOO... I'm afraid my brother has already given me a (divine quality) Destiny Bow :S thanks though! i was sorta hoping for a bow before Destiny. the Destiny bow is such a big step from my current Flame bow haha! but I am almost to lv 10 ^_^. skills rise surprisingly fast if you focus on it.

:OOO... I'm afraid my brother has already given me a (divine quality) Destiny Bow :S thanks though! i was sorta hoping for a bow before Destiny. the Destiny bow is such a big step from my current Flame bow haha! but I am almost to lv 10 ^_^. skills rise surprisingly fast if you focus on it.

What hasn't your brother not given you

why is the lord of the dead's ai so stupid

i stand near it and it just lets me kill it after an entire night of repeated slashing

why does it refuse to use its tail attack

it's kinda hard to spoil you like this you know Edited by OldMan

What hasn't your brother not given you

well just so happens he gave me that. and Crescent Blade. and Demonic Void. and Serpent Staff. and Elise's Talisman. and Monarch stone (and i said "uhhh but I'm not level 80 yet i can't wear it >_>). i try not to ask for toooooo much otherwise it'll feel broken. and he's kinda busy.

Cris has been giving me tools too.