FE4 THREAD

Fia

YES

I forgot about MegAmpharos for a bit, to be honest .-.

hmph

time to warn

fufufu

3 days left btw

i remember back in fess when that was a permabannable offense

SF too lax etc.

btw I love Neogaf. You know what's a permabannable offense there? Making a post that doesn't contribute anything to a discussion, and anything else that is worst than that.

Edited by Marthur

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

All those characters that I dunno anything about! Knowing me, I'll probably pair the wrong people up or make the wrong move because what is strategy to me.

no such thing as "wrong"! just play how you want. read pairing suggestions if you really want to. and games you haven't played before will always have "characters you know nothing about" o3o unless they're sequels... but characters change.

you tell me what is this

no, seriously

even I have no idea. what initiation? initiation into the church? initiation into mage-girlism? what a weird brother.

Good tip, works wonders.Huh... Well then.It would be pretty cool if they could 'freeze' just the tooth. And handy; it's hard to drink anything with a frozen mouth. :c

it's hard to eat with a numb mouth too. or even just one side being numb. I end up biting the numb part of my mouth and it bleeds :<. must've lost control of the muscles which tell the inner wall of my mouth to get out the way of my teeth!

I mean, I'll be back in a few weeks, but that's a few weeks of no Pokemon... >:C

now you can concentrate on your studies... :>

Pretty.

Too bad I can only make smoothies. :<

say no to alcohol

Have you ever mixed Coca cola with 7-up?

Edited by NTG

even I have no idea. what initiation? initiation into the church? initiation into mage-girlism? what a weird brother.

suspicious

jii

Edited by OldMan

idk what he talks about with Shirley

I saw your edit too.

you live under the same roof

jenni what are you doing

until when will bit trip be sale'd

open the bundle's page in the steam shop and you'll know Edited by OldMan

wow geez. heavy sales yeeeee

which collection do you recommend? the whole bit.trip collection for 2.99 GBP?

edit: save %%% OMG WHAT A GOOD DEAL I MUST GET

Edited by NTG

If you need to save ~£1 and don't care about the whole package, just get Runner 2. Otherwise, get the whole collection, which is a really great deal anyway.

jenni can't resist a -90%

Shovel Knight and TITS aren't on sale. Disappointing.

indeed

i guess i'll just wait for the winter sale... though i'll likely miss most of it because of family reunions

Gamecenter scoreboard. Challenges? Explain, Marthur.

jenni can't resist a -90%

indeed
i guess i'll just wait for the winter sale... though i'll likely miss most of it because of family reunions

Unless it's a glitch, 90% is as good as it gets.

I'll end up missing those simply because I have no family here and it's too soon to get the free flight back.

Edited by Sirius

no such thing as "wrong"! just play how you want. read pairing suggestions if you really want to. and games you haven't played before will always have "characters you know nothing about" o3o unless they're sequels... but characters change.

not with FE though! D: but we'll see.

he's also crazy.

Gamecenter scoreboard. Challenges? Explain, Marthur.

Every two weeks, we take turn and challenge someone to a video game (usually a hidden gem that people might have not played).

You can join us any time, though the current challenge ends soon, so you might want to wait until next week.

I wrote some rules for it, but they might be slightly outdated...

Updated rules :

-So we'll take turn making submissions now.

++One person make 1-3 submissions (also you can make personalized challenges ; like if you know someone has already played a game, you can give them something different.)

++The others choose whichever they like or none if they don't want / don't have time to take part in it with no penalty.

++The challenge lasts 2 weeks and at the end, it cycles with another person making the submissions.

++Each submission has a normal challenge and a hard mode version that still doesn't require to master the game (so for instance, normal could be "reach stage 3" while hard mode would be "reach stage 6")

++You will clear the challenge if you win the normal condition. Clearing the hard mode challenge will earn you a medal! I don't know what they will be used for yet!

-You must go through at least one challenge before being able to submit a challenge yourself. And you forfeit your right to submit one if you decide to pass on 4 challenges in a row.

-One person can only do one challenge at a time and there's a resting period after each one. (Right now it goes at the rate of a challenge every 3 weeks, but it might be one a month so people don't feel overwhelmed)

-If you submit a challenge :

++The game must be easily accessible and shouldn't require people to pay anything (so mostly emulation)

++The challenge is something you can do yourself in a reasonable time frame (2-5 hours max). The goal isn't to stump people with hard challenges, but mostly have them try new things.

++The challengers have at least 2 weeks to complete the challenge.

++If you can, try to submit proof of clearing your challenges. I realize not everybody might be able to record videos, but at least take a screenshot of your moment of glory!

-For people who don't know what to submit, you'll be pushed back once in the pile of submissions until you find something.

So for instance, if the pile looks like this :

1)Tonton

2)Balcerzak

3)Nightmare

...and Tonton doesn't know what to submit for this turn. Balcerzak will make the submission and the pile will turn like this for the next challenge :

1)Tonton

2)Nightmare

3)Balcerzak

If you don't want to make submissions altogether, you can also tell me and I won't add you to the pile.