• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never understand why people say children in that regard.

I haven't checked a ton of the Skypes, I know, I literally keep up with one + Kat.

I see. No idea who Kat is. unless

Edited by Ein

I will never understand why people say children in hat regard.

I see. No idea who Kat is. unless

You must not have younger siblings.

??? You don't? She posts here. Occasionally. I think. ... Does she still post here?

Yeah... I know. :<

To be honest everywhere I WANT to post becomes an utter shit fest because people cannot stop acting like fucking /children/ for two seconds. ... And I haven't been following stuff here.

Yeah, SF's not great nowadays.

Still, glad to see you here~

You must not have younger siblings.

??? You don't? She posts here. Occasionally. I think. ... Does she still post here?

I have two. but still Stating that when we still act like kids. Even if it's just every now and then. And so on. i'm too technical or whatever the word is

I have no idea which Kat. If any.

Moegeddon protection services! for a low, low rate of good food and cuddles, you too can have protection from un-wanted fanboys and stalkers!

Throw in dessert, and you can NUKE YOUR ENEMIES (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Call now!~

(-_-)-*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I have my shooting star lasers ready!

I have two. but still Stating that when we still act like kids. Even if it's just every now and then. And so on. i'm too technical or whatever the word is

I have no idea which Kat. If any.

I'm not saying it's you exactly I'm complaining and there's a difference between acting like a kid sometimes and acting like a kid when you're twice that age, should know better and act like that all the fucking time.

this place isn't always safe either

vincent will save you

I'm not saying it's you exactly I'm complaining and there's a difference between acting like a kid sometimes and acting like a kid when you're twice that age, should know better and act like that all the fucking time.

hey what do you have against manchildren

(-_-)-*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I have my shooting star lasers ready!

(-_-)-[color=#777777][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]*:・゚✧[/size][/font][/color][color=#777777][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]*:・゚✧[/size][/font][/color][color=#777777][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]*:・゚✧[/size][/font][/color][color=#777777][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]*:・゚✧[/size][/font][/color][color=#777777][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]*:・゚✧[/size][/font][/color][color=#777777][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]*:・゚✧[/size][/font][/color][color=#777777][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]*:・゚✧[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#777777][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I have my shooting star lasers ready![/size][/font][/color]
you can't win this battle, tagman