Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I broke so hard.

I can't believe it took me eight years to play this damn game lol

And are you watching the anime or the drama?

(both are pretty good, I think I watched both and all the movies and all the things omg. Nodame is literally the reason I played Rach 2)

Uh, it might still go on sale.

Yacht Club's policy on price discounting is the same as Nintendo.

They said they won't discount the price of their game (early?) because they believe it is harmful to the industry.

You should still wait and see if they will put it on sale for the holiday season, but if they don't, I wouldn't count on it any time soon.

I usually see the games you guys are playing and try too keep up, like The Firemen or Demon's Crest. Other like Hotline Miami are harder for me, because of the gameplay which is harder on a touchpad.

You should still join us. Edited by Marthur

I broke so hard.

I can't believe it took me eight years to play this damn game lol

And are you watching the anime or the drama?

(both are pretty good, I think I watched both and all the movies and all the things omg. Nodame is literally the reason I played Rach 2)

I haven't played the game, lol.

I just know there's an iOS port. I think.

...There's a drama...?

Actually, scratch that, I think Nodame was the reason I kept playing piano through high school, p e r i o d.

Not the USTSKUSHII KURASSHIKKU?!?!?! NoDame desune.

Uh, it might still go on sale.

wouldn't bet on anything above 33% anyway

w/e

TE, I'm confused.

So I just finished Alpha Sapphire, and I was playing it in Japanese (since it's on a level that I can actually understand, lol), but... yeah.

I saw random words being katakana-ified... even though they were Japanese. (Like how one of the Team Aqua admins kept on talking in practically only katakana.) And vice versa. I saw katakana words being written in hiragana (さーんきゅ, what the heck).

Is there a reason for this, or... I dunno... It couldn't possibly be a mistake with how often it showed up...

it isn't a mistake

but you know what is? asking what something means in japanese, without context

Edited by OldMan

wouldn't bet on anything above 33% anyway

w/e

it isn't a mistake

but you know what is? asking what something means in japanese, without context

It's so add that there hasn't been a price drop for the game. It's like the developer went on the net, saw complains about the price and decided to turn down any notion of it getting a price drop in 2014.

It's so add that there hasn't been a price drop for the game. It's like the developer went on the net, saw complains about the price and decided to turn down any notion of it getting a price drop in 2014.

maybe it's a move to sell more console versions

Yacht Club's policy on price discounting is the same as Nintendo.

They said they won't discount the price of their game (early?) because they believe it is harmful to the industry.

: (