FE4 THREAD

Fia

I thought it was just Sniper plus Assassin skill combos

Long range insta death is great. A Paladin with Double Sword, Excalibur2 and a very strong Sequence=Holy Wrath Holy Sword.

Why did I sell it

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get there. Eventually.

>_>

Well, I DID want to try seducing a devil with a tentacle beard to get out of a bad situation, but my friend (the dm) didn't let me. ;n;

So I had to deceive it with a dice rold instead. ;n;

2017 right

what else

so you tried to bed a devil

[spoiler=excited happy sappy lovey-dovey excitement because I can't contain iiiiit~]Integrity had helped me realize something tonight that I never had before~~All the major events in our relationship have pretty much happened unspoken, we've both just understood each other without having to say anything this whole timeWe don't really have any official/known "anniversary" because neither of us asked out the other. I'm sure I've mentioned that a few times before~ I just don't know which places I said them in. We just both ended up understanding at one point how we both felt about each other~ And then one day we finally met which is the only date we can really keep track of to call our "anniversary" ;u; But I won't complain because it sounds so romantic~~Then there's the fact on how we are going to have me move over there. We never discussed this or asked "are we ready for this??" Just next thing we knew we were wondering "so when should you/I be moving over?"Then just now (which brought all this up to begin with) he'd said how we're basically informally engaged at this point ;~~~; We both know that he is going to do it sometime soon because we both know we're ready for itAnd those aren't even the only times either but I think that's enough examples~ Going for the typical three paragraphs/examples for the body~!We've just been so in sync this whole time and it makes me happy how smoothly it's been making everything go ;u;

NOW I AM GOING TO SLEEP IT IS LATE and now letting that out has at least helped me calm down~Wow I didn't even hit the enter button or anything, I'd accidentally hit the tab button turning off all caps and that submitted my post but oh well I had finished by then anyway

that is soooo sweeeeeet I'm so happy for you two!! yaaaaaaaay YOLO

2017 right

what else

so you tried to bed a devil

BEFORE SEN III COMES OUT.

But it shouldn't take that long. Probably.

Something that isn't magic?

Well, this was before I got my other two friends to join, so the party was just me and another friend.

And he was unconscious. So my choices were: a) convince/deceive the devil somehow, b) sell my soul be condemned to the seven hells, and c) ???.

In the end, I was about to sign a contract to sell my soul, but I wrote some random name on it instead of my own, and got a lucky roll in my deception check. Which I was luckily proficient in.

wth

D&D. :D

Long range insta death is great. A Paladin with Double Sword, Excalibur2 and a very strong Sequence=Holy Wrath Holy Sword.

Why did I sell it

Dood that game is NEAT.

I need to take some notes of cheap tactics, tho

BEFORE SEN III COMES OUT.

But it shouldn't take that long. Probably.

Something that isn't magic?

Well, this was before I got my other two friends to join, so the party was just me and another friend.

And he was unconscious. So my choices were: a) convince/deceive the devil somehow, b) sell my soul be condemned to the seven hells, and c) ???.

In the end, I was about to sign a contract to sell my soul, but I wrote some random name on it instead of my own, and got a lucky roll in my deception check. Which I was luckily proficient in.

D&D. :D

"probably"

why not

so you tried to sell your body instead

that isn't d&d, that's just you