Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

so fe5leaf > fe4leaf, obviously

i agree more because him turning into a MASTER KNIGHT feels sorta wrong

But FE4Leaf has motivations too. It's mainly vengeance though, but I'd say survival and putting an end to genocide are pretty good reasons to fight too.

Nowadays, you get characters that turn against their country just because they want to bang the main character they saw once in the opposite army.

Some also abandon their sick wife just because fighting is the only job that pays, right? And some are fine going after trained assassins and kill other human beings just because they can use a bow and hunt rabbits.

Edited by Marthur

But FE4Leaf has motivations too. It's mainly vengeance though, but I'd say survival and putting an end to genocide are pretty good reasons to fight too.

Nowadays, you get characters that turn against their country just because they want to bang the main character they saw once in the opposite army.

Some also abandon their sick wife just because fighting is the only job that pays, right? And some are fine going after trained assassins and kill other human beings just because they can use a bow and hunt rabbits.

wait what fe are u talkin' bout

you forgot the thief with heart of gold

Regular -ru verbs are easy.

Godan -ru verbs require you to remember all the exceptions...

weak

i agree more because him turning into a MASTER KNIGHT feels sorta wrong

leaf is highly adaptable since his survival depended on it, i suppose

leaf is highly adaptable since his survival depended on it, i suppose

using every weapon except for dark magic is a bit BAIS OU BENOS IMO

Now that I think about the third character could have been Rebecca whose village was saved by Eliwood and co.

I guess repaying a debt such as that isn't that good of a motivation/want/drive/whatever.

Now that I think about the third character could have been Rebecca whose village was saved by Eliwood and co.

I guess repaying a debt such as that isn't that good of a motivation/want/drive/whatever.

What debt?

It's a noble's duty to protect their serfs. That's why they collect taxes and have them work on their lands.

What debt?

It's a noble's duty to protect their serfs. That's why they collect taxes and have them work on their lands.

b-but muh divine right!

Wasn't Renault a very good character, tho?

isn't gunlord still writing about him Edited by OldMan

What debt?

Saving lives and junk. And besides. She can join Eliwood's merry band if she wants. It was written so.

Wasn't Renault a very good character, tho?

Renault is like Dark Souls lore good. Or something.