Top Posters In This Topic

seriously

season 1 is volumes 1-5, but 2 is just 6-8 since 9 isn't out yet

cast aging and budget issues make disaster likely in GoT's case

man that sucks :(

wait for eventual reboot?

bran's actor already looks so old imo

but i must have faithhh

even if that disaster happens i'm already liking this much more than i'd movie adaptations

WHY IS THIS TETRA PERSON BR?

annoying troll in mmo animu

man that sucks :(

wait for eventual reboot?

bran's actor already looks so old imo

but i must have faithhh

even if that disaster happens i'm already liking this much more than i'd movie adaptations

5+ years from now?

it's amusing to compare

movie adaptations of that kinda thing really don't work

compressing game of thrones even further without sacrificing a lot would be downright impossible

I wonder how I should import Japanese games...

Amazon Japan doesn't ship games internationally, and Tenso can be expensive if all I'm buying is one game... but at least I'd get it reliably and quickly.

I guess there's Play-Asia, as well, but that might be just as pricey, hm... and I don't know how soon they'd stock the game...

But then again, why am I even complaining about shipping. I paid $40 for Sen and Sen II... I should have bought them at the same time.

I guess I should be thankful that I don't have BR taxes, though... :<

typical neal

:>

5+ years from now?

it's amusing to compare

movie adaptations of that kinda thing really don't work

compressing game of thrones even further without sacrificing a lot would be downright impossible

idk how long should be expected to have the original material completed

yeah it'd probably be awful

a tv series was probably the ideal format

I wonder how I should import Japanese games...

Amazon Japan doesn't ship games internationally, and Tenso can be expensive if all I'm buying is one game... but at least I'd get it reliably and quickly.

I guess there's Play-Asia, as well, but that might be just as pricey, hm... and I don't know how soon they'd stock the game...

But then again, why am I even complaining about shipping. I paid $40 for Sen and Sen II... I should have bought them at the same time.

I guess I should be thankful that I don't have BR taxes, though... :<

couldn't going digital be a better alternative?

Edited by Neir

Hey Ein, what's New! Tsubaki play like. I'm interested because I played a simple beat 'em up with her in it and became curious about her actual playstyle. That, and the game made me like her a bit and she looks cool.

Wut.

Yes, it's ridiculous.

I wish Sony would let the PS Vita use a standard micro SD card, but...

Vita has no games

but what

Do any of you have any idea why Kon would request a script to block or change members' avatars?

my guess is on Ana

Edited by Neir

Hey Ein, what's New! Tsubaki play like. I'm interested because I played a simple beat 'em up with her in it and became curious about her actual playstyle. That, and the game made me like her a bit and she looks cool.

You mean Izayoi? She's surprisingly average despite having a teleport, decent projectile, dash mix ups, a penguin with gold shades on her chest. Wait a minute....

Unless you mean regular Tsubaki. She's probably still about the same and still average.

You mean Izayoi? She's surprisingly average despite having a teleport, decent projectile, dash mix ups, a penguin with gold shades on her chest. Wait a minute....

Unless you mean regular Tsubaki. She's probably still about the same and still average.

I meant Izayoi, yeah. And I see. And I actually do want to play as regular Tsubaki as well because Wynaut.

(If Kon really is trying to find a way to block Ana's avy that's pretty silly)

I meant Izayoi, yeah. And I see. And I actually do want to play as regular Tsubaki as well because Wynaut.

(If Kon really is trying to find a way to block Ana's avy that's pretty silly)

I feel like playing some BlazBloo or Guilty Gear lately. But need game and system.

Silly yes then again people are silly in general. Like so silly. For the silliest of silly things that are silly. Also AdBlock unless she'd rather use something else. Or she could, Iunno, just ignore it.

My scripts thread.

dood that thread is pretty fucking useful. I'm giving you a virtual pat on the back

shirtless Ike is too hot to handle obv

4/10 would NOT tap

Edited by Яei Яei