• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he was actually winning. His comments and his gameplay in X and GX was kind of sloppy. Like, he was too busy destroying everyone he forgot to actually race.

What game. Or thing. In general.

Mario vs Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem. It's pretty much a more complicated version of the main game.

Thoughts up to Death Parade ep 6

Death Parade EP 6 was pretty bizarre indeed. I thought Ginti was supposed to show off his torso...

This time they didn't even show the elevator exits of the two dead people! How would Ginti have judged them? Clearly Harada was about to push her off to save his own skin but thanks to her decision he ended up looking like a good guy. Well, I suppose he was good deep down. But it's like she drawn the goodness out of him whereas Ginti was trying to draw the bad out of him/them. Is it fair to instil fear in these people when the arbiters are clearly trying to force the worst out of them? Okay not always, like Decim and the couple in ep 3. could he have gotten anything bad out of them? and at least Decim never explicitly says they will die.

anyway I suppose Ginti probably sent them both to reincarnation... right? Or would he void them because of that concert at the end? XD

oh and Mayu's slippery death goes to show how dangerous soap is

Speaking of which I still haven't commented on the opening. It's such a contrast to the grimness of the anime!! It's not always grim of course (like this ep) but it's strange. Well, probably because they want to tell us that the anime is not meant to be a grim/dark one. I suppose it is more *emotional* than grim. The only horror is some of the human's actions and their faces lol.

Clearly Quindecim and Viginti are numbers refs. *googles* ohh they're Latin for 15 and 20!! The closest I could think of were french numbers. how many floors did they say there were?

And there's Nona for 90.

well of course they'd need so many floors if so many people die at once.

Also Ginti's style vs Decim's.

Ginti outright scares them into thinking they'll die while Decim just subtly suggests it by showing "corpses"...

Decim always has an explosive and flashy revelation of the Death Game! Ginti just leads them into a room where it's all set up. Japanese decor vs Modern and also Decim seems to like jellyfish? been meaning to mention but forgot. even the large chandelier is jellyfishy.

Anime often tend to do crazy things for the mid-series episode.

I expect it to be less comedic now and focus entirely on the plot from now on.

who leaves soap on the floor though

clearly, it was premeditated murder

jellyfishes are cool

Edited by Marthur

Anime often tend to do crazy things for the mid-series episode.I expect it to be less comedic now and focus entirely on the plot from now on.who leaves soap on the floor thoughclearly, it was premeditated murderjellyfishes are cool

oh noo i'd forgotten it's a short series. half way already huh?

soap slipped and fell off the sink/soapdish

yep jellyfish are cool. I like the jellyfish chandelier.

---

Ha ha ha! Oh maaan that topic that was linked to. I don't know if Fanfaire was purposely messing around but it was hilarious, no offense to anyone. And some of the arguments were off, but hey that was 2 years ago,

To be honest I'm starting to wonder myself about the "romance" between Ike and Soren. It could just be undying loyalty to Ike because of all that Soren experienced, and now they're best buddies. But what about Soren and Ike walking off into the sunset together on a manly journey? yum. oh well, as long as fangirls get their fuel. Left to the imagination of the audience! I say Ike x Soren all the way, even if it is likely a sad ending because of aging differences. Would Soren have left Ike and gone to stay in Gallia? who knows.

Ike x Soren is just so nice because of all that material. But I haven't played many FEs, and even so they're all long ago. can anyone tell me if there are any couples who had as much material/spotlight? With a game like FE there's just so many characters and it's difficult to give so much time to everyone.

oh hang on Eliwood x Ninian is so obvious. Sigurd x Diadora? well duh they marry. okay it's usually the lords of course...

Raven x Lucius is still brilliant even though they only have the supports, ending, bits and bobs. I guess that's a lot compared to some pairings.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, is Ike/Soren's relationship one of the most fledged in the series?

Ike x Soren is just so nice because of all that material. But I haven't played many FEs, and even so they're all long ago. can anyone tell me if there are any couples who had as much material/spotlight?

Lachesis x Elto

romance vibes huh... I have homo vibes. "these characters are so gay for each other!"

back into the soup pot you go

romance vibes huh... I have homo vibes. "these characters are so gay for each other!"

niceeeee

ike had descendants, your ship is either a lie or ntr

mpreg

I am free all day Thursday and will go ham with the challenge...

do you mean the challenge ending on wednesday

It ends on wednesday...

This made me laugh.

to be honest I only played FE9, even then I barely remember it. If I were to be reasonable I'd say Ike and Soren were bro-est of bros. And I think Soren has an attachment to Ike, Ike is the guy who knows him best and accepts him despite who he is. And there's loyalty, and love as a person, not necessarily homo love. I'm also surprised Ike isn't that horny (I think?), look at all those man packs in FE10. would he want some action sooner or later with a woman (after leaving for a bro journey with Soren)? oh well, my conclusion is IS wants to watch the fans buuurrrn. give them bait.

of course my fujoshi self wants Ike to get action with Soren, if you know what I mean.

I've been reading that 10+ page topic and I don't know what to think. I was really amused by it and I laughed almost out loud, but then as it cooled down I realized it was all getting too heated and strange. at the peak of the heat I wanted to punch something. well, it was a good read for today.

pocket soup

you mean packets of MSG? Edited by NTG

I was really amused by it and I laughed almost out loud, but then as it cooled down I realized it was all getting too heated and strange. at the peak of the heat I wanted to punch something.

What I feel about her posts