FE4 THREAD

Fia

I've tried ignoring it and not letting it bother me, but that's unfortunately far harder than it sounds. She's not breaking any rules so what use is calling a mod on her? Maybe I should just start slamming my head into a wall whenever I see her post something that aggravates me...

It certainly doesn't help that you're always deadpan so even when you joke about things it doesn't sound like you're joking.

You won't have a head left over soon. ;w;

Why is that always the consensus. :|

Why are you talking about love, Saskules?

He fell for someone. Maybe.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't have a head left over soon. ;w;

At least I wouldn't be depressed anymore

You give off the impression that you're very negative and don't joke ever. The constant snark and deadpan comments only serve to reinforce that impression.

At least, that's how I see it

so this game erases all barrier disruptions when you can't do any more moves? this is a discovery of utmost importance

takes up time/moves though if you get to that stage. but yeah.

grandma help me change my name ;-;

Apparently the process is

1) contact Vincent

2) sell him your soul

3) namechange

4) profit!

(or maybe you're grandma too)

(or maybe I shouldn't complicate things and just leave it to Dr Integrity)

I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't say anything because CONFUSION

exactly!

Kon if you get aggravated at them, they'll just become more defensive. if you can't explain it thoroughly and objectively to them then they probably won't understand, so if it reaches this point you should walk away and calm down... o-or keep butting heads if it's really fun o.o but if it's at the expense of your sanity then it probably isn't fun. oooh idk that's just my thoughts as an observer.

well you're vincent so

rood

I thought the process was to sell him all your Mage girls...

oh. I'm not sure. maybe it's selling your soul if you have no MGs to offer

Kon if you get aggravated at them, they'll just become more defensive. if you can't explain it thoroughly and objectively to them then they probably won't understand, so if it reaches this point you should walk away and calm down... o-or keep butting heads if it's really fun o.o but if it's at the expense of your sanity then it probably isn't fun. oooh idk that's just my thoughts as an observer.

Even when I explain things in the calmest manner possible she still manages to be super defensive. Nothing ever seems to get through to her and whatever I say largely get ignored. And when it does it never lasts for long

And even after I walk away her words keep nagging at me, never leaving even when I want nothing to do with her.

You give off the impression that you're very negative and don't joke ever. The constant snark and deadpan comments only serve to reinforce that impression.

At least, that's how I see it

So....

R5wR4Kt.jpg

This. I'm okay with that.

I've observed that you have a habit of saying something passively or vaguely aggressive and then say things like, "You know exactly what I mean," or something else that isn't a straight answer. They often don't know why you said what you did, and therefore they can't get a read on its seriousness.

Edited by Makaze

Apparently the process is

1) contact Vincent

2) sell him your soul

3) namechange

4) profit!

I can confirm this.

Even when I explain things in the calmest manner possible she still manages to be super defensive. Nothing ever seems to get through to her and whatever I say largely get ignored. And when it does it never lasts for long

And even after I walk away her words keep nagging at me, never leaving even when I want nothing to do with her.

I really don't know why you still bother to comment to her, or anyone really. Perhaps you're actually being hateful to yourself with your habit. Edited by Parsee

I've observed that you have a habit of saying something passively or vaguely aggressive and then say things like, "You know exactly what I mean," or something else that isn't a straight answer. They often don't know why you said what you did, and therefore they can't get a read on its seriousness.

man What a little conversation and talking would solve am I rite.

at least saber isn't a mage girl

She's a waifu. And a mage girl. Waifu mage girl.

For some reason I don't get bothered by what Ein says,

even though in the past I would get confused as to what he really wants to say

I guess he just wants to make a sarcastic comment at times but not really to offend someone...

man What a little conversation and talking would solve am I rite.

Yes.

This is a good example. I can't tell if you agree or think that having a conversation is not worthwhile. Tempted to assume the latter because of the 'rite'.

Edited by Makaze