FE4 THREAD

Fia

ur the mage girl

*sends you to vincentg*

Magical Penguin Girl

wait

Yes.

This is a good example. I can't tell if you agree or think that having a conversation is not worthwhile. Tempted to assume the latter because of the 'rite'.

:|

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at Shirley and Ein thinking it's unreasonable for people to take posts seriously when you can't read tone

And Ein doesn't exactly try to give a joking impression in his words. It is far from obvious and easy to fall for. It's his own damn fault he gets misunderstood all the time so he doesn't deserve to complain about it ;/

So lay off of Kon, I think just coming out and claiming something as bad as "hate" like that was completely uncalled for.

She's not breaking any rules so what use is calling a mod on her?

(well honestly it was more than her it was the entire situation buuut) the fact that that argument was getting out of control and getting too carried away then moderation is needed to keep it in hand. I think a PM would have done.

(or maybe you're grandma too)

Yeah I know, I had that exact thing in mind but also didn't bring it up because

CONFUSION

I really don't know why you still bother to comment to her, or anyone really. Perhaps you're actually being hateful to yourself with your habit.

That seems like the most likely answer

man What a little conversation and talking would solve am I rite.

What Makaze said, really.

Being severely depressed and already kind of upset only makes it harder for me to pass things off as a joke, especially when it's not entirely obvious in the first place

Magical Penguin Girl

wait

If one is correct, you should state which it is. If neither are correct, you should offer the correct assumption. You're digging your own grave by not offering any feedback.

Edited by Makaze

For some reason I don't get bothered by what Ein says,

even though in the past I would get confused as to what he really wants to say

I guess he just wants to make a sarcastic comment at times but not really to offend someone...

If only I could be the same but I really can't get past such an comment toward Kon so~

actually the more I think about it, I think the ganging up on kon was what was getting to me more

If one is confused, one asks for clarification.

If one can't tell that there's confusion, one can't ask for clarification

Edited by Freohr Datia

takes up time/moves though if you get to that stage. but yeah.

taosenai yo

Apparently the process is

1) contact Vincent

2) sell him your soul

3) namechange

4) profit!

jennifer is now using her brother as yaoi fodder now

it's worse than we thought

I can confirm this.

shirley signed a contract

If only I could be the same but I really can't get past such an comment toward Kon so~

not your fault, the reason those misunderstandings occur is because he doesn't know how to control it, he probably believes that trying to explain himself will only make it worse for some reason, it is why sarcasm shouldn't be used too often as it tends to get on other people's nerves Edited by James Bond

huh I was saying that if we were to actually converse with one another than you'd be able to tell I'm not always how you perceive me.

Honestly how Makaze and Kon somehow figure that I feel that the conversation is not worthwhile is kind of odd to me considering.

Being depressed myself it's kind of hard to not be pessimistic on things for humor and such. Hell, I spent 3 days in a hospital after suffering a breakdown of sorts and I had to confront a bunch of shit about myself and even helped this one other guy who I really hope is able to get better. So forgive me if I sound deadpan/snarky/negative about a lot of things because I find it amusing. It's not meant to offend anyone but I understand how it can be.

huh I was saying that if we were to actually converse with one another than you'd be able to tell I'm not always how you perceive me.

Honestly how Makaze and Kon somehow figure that I feel that the conversation is not worthwhile is kind of odd to me considering.

Being depressed myself it's kind of hard to not be pessimistic on things for humor and such. Hell, I spent 3 days in a hospital after suffering a breakdown of sorts and I had to confront a bunch of shit about myself and even helped this one other guy who I really hope is able to get better. So forgive me if I sound deadpan/snarky/negative about a lot of things because I find it amusing. It's not meant to offend anyone but I understand how it can be.

Personally I can believe that you think the conversation is a waste of time because of your non-answers. Look at your posts in this conversation so far:

man What a little conversation and talking would solve am I rite.

What happened: I offered you an example where I wasn't sure which you meant. I expressed that I needed more info. And you responded with a blank face.

That makes me think that you are not interested in clearing up my confusion. Your priority lies with expressing how disappointed you are that I didn't figure it out on my own.

It's an example of what I said in this post:

I've observed that you have a habit of saying something passively or vaguely aggressive and then say things like, "You know exactly what I mean," or something else that isn't a straight answer. They often don't know why you said what you did, and therefore they can't get a read on its seriousness.

You put the burden of figuring out what you mean on others instead of being clear in the way you express yourself. We might get the idea you feel it's our fault if we don't understand instead of changing your own approach to how you say express it. It's not much of a leap to assume you think it's not worth talking with us because we won't understand you in the first place.

NTG pulled the Oasis stand on us, she wanted us to believe that she was an innocent girl when in truth she was the mastermind behind that yaoi foddering, it was always worse than we thought...

@Makaze: The fact that you even think I would be like that is just... I dunno. Just downright stupid honestly. If you already and continue to believe that I wouldn't think such a conversation would be worthwhile to continue then what else can I say or do to convince you otherwise. Actually talking with you? You being able to discern that the answer is obvious and clear cut and sense making? Putting the burden on me at that point when I for some reason am putting the burden on others to figure something out. Why else would I say that we'd actually have to TALK to know our own mannerisms or else you just have like bits and pieces of a person posting on some place for some reason.

NTG pulled the Oasis stand on us, she wanted us to believe that she was an innocent girl when in truth she was the mastermind behind that yaoi foddering, it was always worse than we thought...

It's okay if she is a rotten girl.

Wait do I have to state that I am not actually making fun or trying to offend NTG by saying that? :3

Edited by Ein

will we need to revive the sealed stand of incest foddering

back to the folder?

@Ein

You know the actual question is

Are you in a position to say something like that so NTG wouldn't take it offensively?

I wouldn't be offended if you said that to me, but are you in good terms so that she would accept it?

@Ein

Are you in a position to say something like that so NTG wouldn't take it offensively?

I wouldn't be offended if you said that to me, but are you in good terms so that she would accept it?

No idea. We'll find out later if at all.

@Makaze: The fact that you even think I would be like that is just... I dunno. Just downright stupid honestly. If you already and continue to believe that I wouldn't think such a conversation would be worthwhile to continue then what else can I say or do to convince you otherwise. Actually talking with you? You being able to discern that the answer is obvious and clear cut and sense making? Putting the burden on me at that point when I for some reason am putting the burden on others to figure something out. Why else would I say that we'd actually have to TALK to know our own mannerisms or else you just have like bits and pieces of a person posting on some place for some reason.

Example of what you could do: When someone says they are confused about what you meant or says, "They could have meant this or that," showing that they don't get it, you can clarify it instead of saying "|:".

I agree that we'd have to talk to get anywhere. But things like replies of "|:" aren't a conversation, to me. It's customary to clear up confusion if you want the conversation to continue. When you don't do what other people do when they want the conversation to continue, it makes sense to assume the reason you did not clear it up is because you don't want it to continue.

"Someone who wants the conversation to continue will clear up confusion."

"I am confused."

"Ein does not clear up the confusion."

"Therefore, Ein does not want the conversation to continue."

Seems deductively valid, to me.

back to the folder?

@Ein

do you mean the rotten girl thing

since that's what fujoshi means, and she gleefully defines herself as a fujoshi

i'm pretty sure her skin is thicker than that

Edited by TravelingElder

do you mean the rotten girl thingsince that's what fujoshi means, and she gleefully defines herself as a fujoshii'm pretty sure her skin is thicker than that

bigger chance is she would ignore it