FE4 THREAD

Fia

I know :O

I don't mind it though.

I might encourage the testing it though.

i see

well, it's an aaa-priced game, so i can't just buy it

and i'm under the impression the ps3 version is forced online, which makes things difficult

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

i see

well, it's an aaa-priced game, so i can't just buy it

and i'm under the impression the ps3 version is forced online, which makes things difficult

Why not test it on pc, if you can.

Oh, TheEnd, I reccomend Yoshi's Island(it counts as Mario in my head) or Super Mario Bros. 3, which is on the 3DS Virtual Console. If you want to play a Mario game anyway.

Oh, TheEnd, I reccomend Yoshi's Island(it counts as Mario in my head) or Super Mario Bros. 3, which is on the 3DS Virtual Console. If you want to play a Mario game anyway.

Pretty sure his SEGA fanboyism will not allow it

Pretty sure his SEGA fanboyism will not allow it

i'm sorry emerald, i'm physically unable of playing a mario game (and paying for one would absolutely unthinkable)

please understand

It's okay, the later mario games are almost torture if you're a completionist

It was quite a long time since I felt so good completing Mario Galaxy, Sunshine was unjustifiably hard, I never bothered after finishing it, but Galaxy was super

I seeeeee.

I actually want to play more Mario platformers myself. Growing up we had the original, 3 and 64. I still have Galaxy and Sunshine. Most Mario games I've played have been the spinoffs. (´・ω・`)

Speaking of Sega, the Mario & Sonic games look ultra fun to me.

It was quite a long time since I felt so good completing Mario Galaxy, Sunshine was unjustifiably hard, I never bothered after finishing it, but Galaxy was super

I know the feeling, when I completed Galaxy, it was nice. I took a long break, then I completed Galaxy 2 it was just fantastic, though of course, I'm taking a longer break from mario games after that.

my brother played super mario rpg and super mario world, but

meh

It's okay, the later mario games are almost torture if you're a completionist

i'm not a completionist, but that doesn't really matter here

I seeeeee.

I actually want to play more Mario platformers myself. Growing up we had the original, 3 and 64. I still have Galaxy and Sunshine. Most Mario games I've played have been the spinoffs. (´・ω・`)

Speaking of Sega, the Mario & Sonic games look ultra fun to me.

back in my time, we used to joke that a game with mario and sonic would be a sign of the apocalypse

who'd have thought

back in my time, we used to joke that a game with mario and sonic would be a sign of the apocalypse

who'd have thought

A platformer with both would be revolutionary...

i'm sorry emerald, i'm physically unable of playing a mario game (and paying for one would absolutely unthinkable)

please understand

PREPOSTEROUS

o:

Goodness, at least the stomach bug is a memory now, I know how terrible those can be >_> And with regards to this problem, I would've suggested the same... and video games <w<, but seriously I wish you luck, and don't overdo it. And willing to help in whatever meager way I can.

Also, what things have you been looking forward to this month, hmm?

EDIT because forgetful: Yeah, it's playable, I had to do a lot of... tuning, it runs better than most of the pc games I acquired, considering it's a pretty recent title, but I'll bore you with the details of that another time.

Aaa, yes video games can help too gehehheheh. Thank you!! I shall keep that and mind and appreciate it.

Not much, just hope the weather clears up because I'm sick of all this endless ice and snow.

Ahh okay I understand, I'm glad you're able to play it at least though.

Mario & Sonic at Rio 2016 will actually be a plataformer where you collect crack stones to finally reach Brasilia and take down Dilma

or something

do they have the help of the army?