FE4 THREAD

Fia

that theory is legit as fuck

specially when you add more details like jojo starting as a ultra macho series with bulky man, but in denial regarding their homosexuality. Dio "gaining power" by having something invading his face comes to mind.

Then you have pillar men, who represent the first contact araki had with out of the closet gay men - Kars became the ultimate life form because he now could handle the sunlight, which is a metaphore for coming out of the closet, being open about his sexuality and not having to hide in the shadows.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

you ate it...!

I konsidered this exercise for Kon.

Repeat Ana Ana Ana over and over again until the word loses meaning.

Man why kon't everyone stay calm. :<

Okay, deep breaths everyone...

Inhale.

Exhale.

Wait.

Inhale.

But in all seriousness good luck and Kon-nichiwa!

i should sing for kon the same thing i told rey before about ana

but sadly, i'll have to settle for a translation this time

hearts that hate and hearts that love

are the same as much as they're always thinking about someone

you ate it too...!

of course i did

Then you have pillar men, who represent the first contact araki had with out of the closet gay men - Kars became the ultimate life form because he now could handle the sunlight, which is a metaphore for coming out of the closet, being open about his sexuality and not having to hide in the shadows.

good lord Edited by TravelingElder

well that's good to know and highly exploitable

i've been kinda following it for producer hilarity (but i might drop it for good now, as this arc is over)

boo

such masochism

Whoops

Well thats a shame, those sound like the best parts blaarg

w-wait what noo its not like that its just another way to lightheartedly interact with people!!

good lord

there's also part 3 which again revolves around araki's denial and fear of coming out.

5 good-looking men travelling the world together, all of them really fond of each other but having things on their minds that make them feel guilty about coming out - Jotaro and Joseph have Molly, Polnareff has his dead sister, Abdul has his religion and Kakyoin has his fangirls. With that in mind they go fight the "bicha má" Dio Brando who is also in a strange kind of denial: he's undoublty homosexual, but never comes to admit it, even though he's already using another man's body and convincing his minions to do his work by seducing him.

caramel flavoured pop corn is awful...

that's because you never ate a calabrese sausage flavoured popcorn

that's because you never ate a calabrese sausage flavoured popcorn

I tried that caramel flavoured recently and since sweet popkon was mentioned it came to mind, but yes I haven't tried that one you mentioned

I tried that caramel flavoured recently and since sweet popkon was mentioned it came to mind, but yes I haven't tried that one you mentioned

sweet popcorn is nice

calabrese sausage is shit and smells like vomit

Quick help, I wanna make a 'friendly dinosaur' team for Pokemon. Off the top of my head I have Dragonite(might not be a dinosaur but look at it), Aurorus and Meganium.

Oh yeah, Goodra. How could I forget. Yeah, maybe Tropius, but it doesn't have the look. It doesn't mind if folks eat the fruit from its neck though.